Chapter three

Arthur's POV

Catching her eye my breath caught in my throat. So much going through my head. Lust, desire, love for this brown princess in front of me. I painfully tare my eyes away from hers and they fall on her plump lips that I wanted to taste. Her full breast covered by the nurse uniform. She turned around and my breath hitched, her back side so big and round. I groan and turn away. Needing to get her out my head, I fall into a short slumber.

Waking up everything is dark but a few lamps. I still see Cora helping some of the men then coming towards me. I need to calm down.

"Hi. Is everything okay? Do you need anything?" she asked in a sweet voice.

"You..... I mean Can you help me to the restrooms?" I coughed out.

"Yeah sure let me just sign you out . Your name?"

"Jackson, Arthur Jackson ma'am"

"Okay. Well lets get you out this bed." she helped me stand up and I couldn't help but laugh at our height difference. She looks about 5'2. I'm like 6'4, maybe even taller for staying in this bed for so long.

"Is something wrong sir?" she asked as we walked to the restroom. No one was around so I just tell.

"Nothing beautiful, its just the height difference. You look so small and fragile trying to help a giant like me."

"Now look here Mr. I may be short but I can do a whole lot of things tall people can't s-" I cut her off by kissing her. Watching her sass and those big lips moving, had me wanting to do more than just kissing.

I picked her up and pinned her to the wall. Passionately kissing her. Feeling sparks going through me. We were so caught up we didn't hear anyone walk in.

"What on earth?"
--------------------------------------------
Vote. comment follow