new found power and a reunion

Y/N age 16

I was on my way to beacon, when I heard two familiar voices.

Yang: "I can't believe my little sister gets to go to school with me!"

Oh God I ignore them when I see a blonde kid vomitting. Poor guy he must have motion sickness. Suddenly I see them both staring at me. Please let them forget who I was.

Yang: "B-Bro...?"

Ruby: "Brother!?"

Y/N: "Shit!" Right when the Bullhead landed I use the body flicker technique to get to the auditorium. I was panting, I've never gotten out of somewhere so fast in my life. I see a giant dust explosion so I go see what happened, some girl was telling at Ruby, I wanted to leave, but I couldn't because the nature I got from Shisui kicked in.

Y/N: "Hey leave her alone! She said she was sorry"

White haired girl: "Excuse me! Do you know who I am!"

Some girl with a bow and almost all black walks over and exposes Weiss Schnee apparently, and her family's shady business history.

Weiss: Well- ugh whatever!"

She leaves and I laugh a little, the girl with a bow leaves and Ruby stares at me.

Ruby: "Brother... It is you!" She goes to hug me, but I side step her "B-Brother?"

I glare at her with anger. This is the girl that helped make my life a living hell. My sharigan activate on itself.

Y/N: "Stay away from me Rose. Tell your bitch of a sister as well, I have no intention of being friends or family with you so leave me alone. The only reason I helped was because my brother Shisui taught me to be nice to those in need of help." I leave her and go to the auditorium. I glared at Ozpin from the shadows and I could tell he saw me with how he rushed things along. I find the girl with the bow.

Y/N: "Hi I'm Y/N Uchiha, can I set up camp with you?"

She looks at me and I smile.

Girl: "Oh sure... I'll be reading. I'm Blake by the way."

I smile and set down next to her, I look at the book she was reading.

Y/N: "I love that book"

Blake: "Really? This is the third time I've read it."

I smile and we talk until Ruby and Yang came over, they introduced themselves to Blake and then noticed me.

Yang: "Y-Y/N please forgive us... We were kids and didn't know better."

My eyes started to hurt as I was furious at them

(Your mongeykou sharingan)
Y/N: "Now leave...." They leave quickly after I finished.

I lay next to Blake as she keeps reading, probably a little worried at what just happened.