4. first date

"What was that?!" Georgina screams as we get into the car.

"What was what?" I ask, pretending I don't know what she's talking about.

"Oh, you know!" Emily says

"Well, I was going to the racks and I felt a hand on my waist and he like pressed his body against mine and whispered my name in my ear." I start.

"Oh my God."

"Emily, shut up, let her speak!" Georgina says.

"Okay, so then I turned around and he was standing there looking all fine and everything. And I got his number too! Well, he basically took my phone out of my hand and put his number in it."

"You go, girl!" Emily squeaks and Georgina swats her arm.

"Gosh, sorry!"

"Okay and then, just when I wanted to walk away, he touched my hickey. Well, his hickey but then he leaned in and he was all like "You still have my mark so you're mine." or something like that."

"That is the hottest thing ever!" Georgina yells as she starts the car.

The drive to Georgina's house was long and exhausting and mostly full of the girls teasing me about Zion. When we arrived, we watched a movie, Insidious. Halfway into the movie I get a text.

*hi beautiful*

"Guys, I just got the most random text saying 'hi beautiful'."

"Maybe it's your lover!" Emily says mockingly.

"I don't have a lover!" Do I?

"Ask who it is." Georgina adds.

*who is this??*

*Zion*

"Guys, it actually is Zion, oh my God!" I yell. Why am I happy about this? Georgina and Emily sit up and cross their legs as I pause the movie.

"Tell him to call!" Emily says.

"Flirt with him! Say something like 'hi sexy call me'." She adds.

*oh hi sexy*

*call me*

*now??* He answers.

*yeah*

Seconds later I get a call from an unknown number. Probably Zion. Should I pick up? Why did I even agree to text him to call me? Oh, that's right, because I'm an idiot. I stare at the screen for what seems like ages before I get off the bed and outside the bedroom to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hi sexy." His low voice sounds through the speaker.

"Yeah... Sorry about that. My friends made me say that." I say as I smile at my stupidity.

"Yeah, I already thought so. Okay. So, you, me, on a date." He says, probably expecting me to agree to it. Like, I want to but I can't give in that easy, right? He's handsome and seems sweet, well, when he's not all mysterious and everything. Maybe if I get to know him better I can get to that sweet side of him. The least I could do is accept his request.

"Yeah, sure, why not?"

"Text me your address and I will pick you up tomorrow. Be ready at 3 o'clock." He says and hangs up. I walk back into the bedroom and all eyes are on me, waiting for me to speak. I look down to my feet as I throw my left hand behind my head, rubbing my neck.