2. truth or dare

"Mind if I join?"

I turn around to see a tall, light skinned boy, wearing black skinny jeans, black sneakers and a yellow hoodie. He had a slight fade and blonde dreads on top.

"Not at all!" I say as I look into his deep, brown eyes.

I turn around and grind my back against his front. He pulls me closer to his front, assuring me that he likes what I'm doing. I throw a hand back and put it on the back of his neck. A few songs later, he spins me around, pressing me against his body. He slowly brings his lips down to my ear.

"What's your name, beautiful?" He asks in a low tone.

"Kierra. But you can call me KJ."

"Well, KJ, nice to meet you."

His lips travel down my ear to my neck and he starts to suck. Hard. Hard enough to probably leave a mark. I close my eyes in pressure and let out a small moan as he begins to suck harder. When he stops, I can feel his lips curve into a smile. Just when I open my eyes and ask him his name, he's gone. Thinking I was hallucinating due to the amount of alcohol in my system, I touch my neck - it's wet. It was all real. Then, where is he? I walk back to the sofa my friends are sitting on without covering up the mark a random but beautiful stranger just gave me. As I arrive, I notice Brandon isn't there anymore.

"Girl, oh my God!" Emily yells and soon enough the girls are all over me, asking me a million questions about my hickey.

"Back off, y'all! Oh my God!" I say, laughing, as I walk over to the small table next to the sofa and grab the bottle filled with the pink fluid. There's not much left so I take it to my lips and take it all in.

"You need to stop drinking because that's what it gets you!" Zoe jokes and points at the mark in my neck.

"Some random, sexy ass guy started dancing with me and we were like grinding and everything and then that happened!" I explain. Before any of the girls could respond, Austin, Brandon's best friend, walks up to us.

"Hey! We need exactly four more girls for Truth or Dare so, are you in?" He asks and we all agree. Even though I'm drunk, I'll still play. We follow Austin to a group of six people sitting on the floor in a circle, including Brandon and the mysterious boy. They know each other?

There were two other guys sitting next to Brandon, James from the football team and Austin's stepbrother Jake. Next to the boys were two girl, they look like sisters. We all sit down on the floor and I choose to sit down in between the mysterious guy and Austin. Brandon starts off because it's his party.

"Zion." So his name is Zion. "Truth or dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to take a body shot off..." He begins and starts thinking. Deep down I hope he will say my name. "KJ. And when you're done, kiss her and let her guess what drink it was." YES. I remove the sleeves from my arms and let my dress fall onto my hips. I lay my back onto the cold, stone floor of Brandon's living room. Soon enough there's a small glass placed between my boobs. Zion fills it, spilling a little into the small space between my boobs. He takes the small glass between his perfectly white teeth and takes the shot. He puts the glass on the floor and licks the fluid that he spilled between my boobs. I sit up and put my dress on again within seconds. Then he kisses me. He tastes like... Tequila.

"Tequila!" I yell and burst into laughter.

"You actually got it right!" Austin jokes.

"Hey, I'm drunk not dumb!" I say and playfully punch his arm. The game continues, it's my turn.

Many shots and drinks later (so pretty much by the end of the game) everyone is drunk except for Zion and Georgina. I take my phone out of my purse and check the time, 4:17 A.M. We should probably leave.

"I think we should leave." I tell Georgina, slurring my words. She agrees and stands up, so do Emily and I. Zoe is staying, she's spending the night at Brandon's house while Emily, Georgina and I go to Georgina's house. We say goodbye to the group of people still sitting in a circle on the floor: Austin, Brandon, Zion, Zoe, James, Jake and the other two girls who, I found out, are called Jade and Jaydee. I was right, they're sisters.

When we walk through the doorway, someone grabs my wrist and yanks my arm, spinning me around.

Zion.

He gently puts his hand on my back and his cold hand touches my skin, not affecting me a single bit. He brings his lips down to my ear like before and whispers something.

"See you around, beautiful."