I get into the bath relaxing in it , letting all of the tense muscles become loose . I however do feel like falling asleep so I instead get ready for my fluid check . Every month I had to get rid of unwanted fluids from my body because they affect my body and I end up having mini attacks so it's one of those days where I sleep on a comfortable chair for an hour and a half getting rid of these fluids . I wear my sweatpants and one of Tyler's baggy tops .

We walk to the car and buckle up .

"Where's Dad ?" I ask her once she starts driving .

"This is his last trip for the year so it's longer ." She shrugs .

For the rest of the ride to the hospital we spend it in silence . While we wait for Doctor May to get the machines ready I eat on a piece of cereal bar .

"Em , Doctor Johnson ." Doctor May greets us .

"Doctor May , it's Emma for today ." My mum chuckles standing up .

I look at the time to see that it's half past one and I realize that I actually woke up late . I look at my mom weirdly because she usually wakes me up at ten so that we can be out of here at twelve .

"What's wrong hunny ?" My mom asks looking back .

"Why are we starting late today ?" I ask her .

"Doctor May had to attend a meeting earlier on so he asked to move the times ." She smiles .

I walk behind the two doctors and I see my usual room . I get help from my mom to get dressed in one of those backless hospital dresses . I sit up on the chair and Doctor May puts a needle in on the bottom of my back . He adds a drip that usually makes me sleep onto my right arm since my left arm is still covered in a bandage which he changes once the drip is inside . I instantly fall asleep to the sound of the heart monitor .

"Em , Hey ." Doctor May greets me as I adjust my eyes to the brightness of the room .

"Your mom told me about your fall . Well that was a sign of the fluids in your body so you're lucky that you didn't have a seizure ." He explains and I nod my head acting like I understand what the hell he's saying .

"Okay , I'm really drowsy . So can I go home ?" I ask with a yawn .

"Let me get a nurse to help you into your clothes ." He says calling a nurse .

She helps me back into my clothes and instantly puts me into a wheelchair since I'm feeling really weak . I get help from my mom to get into the car . The whole way home I keep my eyes closed but don't fall asleep because I know it's a mission to wake me up from this state . As soon as she parks her car in the driveway I see a familiar car parked on the street . He gets out of the car greeting my mom while I stay in the car waiting to be helped .

"She's weak and she needs help walking ." I hear my mom say to Zion .

"I'll get her Emma ." He says knocking on the window so that I can move away from the door .

Zion lifts my limp body in his hands walking me up to my bedroom with the help of my mother .

"Is she always this weak ? She seems so bony ." Zion whispers to my mom .