"Yo am! You aren't cold? "I said with my teeth chattering while hugging myself..

"No.. Why? Is something wrong? "She said as she looked around.. All of us.. Well except jihyo.. Is shaking..

"Well you know me right.. I don't get easily cold.. Don't bother me"she said and continue to look at sana.. I just nodded.. But I know something is up I can't figure out what....

Sana return to her normal self.. And sat down, the room temperature became normal.. Jihyo stood up next

"Well... I'm a phoenix "she said and wings appeared on her back with fire on her body

"Ohhhhhh! That's why you aren't shaking earlier! "Yoong said and jihyo nooded we all look at her like she's some kind of God.. Don't blame us.. Phoenix is know to be super powerful.

She changed back and sat down.. Mina stood up next

"Well.. My powers is controlling minds"she said and waved her hand.. Suddenly chaeyoung stood up mindlessly and start dancing dorkily..

"Woah! Are you really controlling her?! "Yul said and looked at Mina with bright eyes

"Yes ,I can make people forget.. Remember... Believe and make them do things "she said and snapped her finger, chaeyoung stopped dancing and looked around curiously..

"Why am I standing up?? Is it my turn already? "She said and scratched her head with a confused face.

"Nope, it's nothing chaengie.. "Mina said and went to Chaeyoung and hug her while pulling her to sit down.

"Okay is it my turn?! Alrighty then!!!!" Dahyun said energetically while stretching her arms and looking at a distance..suddenly she ran full speed onto the wall (A/N: Imagine her run on that baseball game )

we shouted to her stop afraid that she might hurt herself but she didn't listen and continued running and then

Poof!

She disappeared

Her head suddenly appeared on the wall as she smiled brightly at our horror-strickened faces

"My powers is phasing! "She said and walked to us again ,she sat down while smiling with a triumph face ,we just stayed silent still scared.. Suddenly chaeng stood up in Mina's hug.

"Well I guess it's my turn already"she said and stretched

"I am a shapeshifter ,I can transform to any kind of things.. "She said as she transformed into a tiger then to some kind of penguin stuff toy .. But then she looked at amber and transform into her,

Krook.. Krook.. Krook...

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! " we all laughed as she changed Amber's short hair into a longer one and made her wear pink dress..

"Hey wassup guys! It's amber! "She said in a really girly tone,we all rolled in the floor laughing some are even crying.. Amber is just sitting with a poker face looking at us dying with laughter,

"Ha Ha Ha .." she laughed sarcastically, but suddenly Mina stood up and looked at Amber weirdly.

"Huh??? That's weird" she said and closed her eyes, we all looked at her curiously

"What's wrong Minari?" Chaeng said as she sat to where Mina was seated before she stood up cause when Mina was sitting she was cuddling on her lap.

"It's just that.... I can't control her mind" Mina said as she looked at Amber with kind of a scared look.

" What really?? "Jihyo said with a shocked face, we still looked at them confuse at the situation.