VI

(Continuation of the day they discovered their powers)

AMBER'S POV

Okay so let me think this through....
Yoona got some amazing elastic powers... Yuri got some awesome electric powers... Sooyoung has sick weather control powers.. And Taeyeon has some cool Mind reading powers.... While I

I!
I!
I!
.
.
.
.
.

I got a burned back....

π_π

WHY THE HECK DID I JUST GOT A BURNED BACK WHILE THEY GOT SOME COOL POWERS?!?!!

THIS IS SO UNFAIR... LIKE... THEY GOT SOME COOL POWERS WHILE I WAS THE ONE WHO GOT HIT BY A METEOR... LITERALLY!!!

Haishhh... π_π

"So guys any suggestion on how we can find out about this 'thing' , where it came from and how did we got it? "Tae said while rubbing her chin looking like a detective...

"Hmmm... We could go where the meteor fell and find some evidence??" Soo said while munching a piece of bacon...

"Right!" Yul said while still applying medications on my back...

"I'm in!" Yoong said after she finished her bacon

"Okay guys! Let's go change clothes! And go to the woods where this took place!" Tae said as she put all our plates into the sink , we shouted 'ne' and go to our own room to change...

I wore some black polo and black pants, I tuck in my polo and wore some white suspenders.. I also wore my black white jordans..and my glasses too

After I finished I went downstairs and saw yoong and soo... Soo is wearing some light mint polo with some black skinny jeans that hugged her skinny long legs, and she tuck in her polo just like me and she wore her white suspenders,her mint and black jordans she wore her glasses too, yoong wore some blue green polo and she also wore some black pants, she tuck in her polo too just like ours and she wore some white suspenders and her black and blue green jordans...

"Yo... Where's Tae and Yul?" I asked them..

"We're here, we're here..." Tae said when she went down the stairs with yul ,Tae is wearing some big navy blue polo tucked in her black skinny , her black and blue jordans, her white suspenders and she wore her glasses too... Yul is wearing some Maroon shirt she tucked it in her black skinny too just like all of us, her black and maroon jordans, her white suspenders and her glasses too...

"Okay guys! Let's go !" Tae said and went outside , we followed her one by one , I'm the last one because I'm in charge of locking the door.. (π_π"")

After we locked the door we all went to the woods no one dared to talk because we're all nervous

"Where is it?" Yul said as we keep walking straight we saw a road that leads to both left and right

"Where do we head to? , right or left?" Yoong said

"Hmmm... Let's do right!" Soo said and head to the route on the right ..., the others just followed her , I was about to head too but then I heard something in my head

'You're going to the wrong direction'

"What?" I said outloud then I roam my eyes around

"Hey llama come on this way" Tae said as she realized I'm not following, I was about to step forward but then I heard the voice again..

'I said its the wrong way'