V

Amber's Pov

Me and Suzy are still playing with water ,until something went in my eyes

"Okay!! Okay!! I give up!! "I said and started to rub my face to get rid of the water ,I wore my glasses and took out my handkerchief and start to dry my hair... Suddenly I feel something rubbing my tummy, I looked up and saw suzy biting her lips she starts to come closer and closer until I feel her breath in my face then.....

"HEY!!" Suddenly Tae barged in with a shocked face, suzy immediately backed away and pretend nothing happened...

"Oh Tae what are you doing here?" I asked and started to enter a cubicle bringing my clothes so I can changed since I'm all wet and it's getting kind of cold....

"I just wanted to check if you're alright.." She said

"Umm.. I'm gonna go now since you're here... And changed my clothes" Suzy said and I heard a door opening and closing ,indicating that Suzy already left..

"Hey Ambs!" I heard Tae's voice shout.

"Hmmm?" I hum still changing my clothes..

"What were you doing with suzy?" She asked...

I went out since I'm done changing...
And saw her infront of the cubicle I'm in ,leaning in the sink while crossing her arms in her chest and wearing a smug look..

"Nothing.. She just help me changing clothes" I said ,did suzy did something?

"Hmmmm... Really? Then what are you about to do when I entered here...?" She said still wearing the same smug look...

"Nothing... I think she's just looking at my eyes since something went in my eyes..." I said innocently...

(A/n:Aigoo... Amber... Why are you so dense???)

"Really?" She still asked suspiciously..

"Really! , anyways I'm done and its already time for music class right?" I asked while still drying my hair..

Tae just nod while helping me pack my things...

We went out and went straight to the lockers... When I'm done putting my things back we went back to the classroom...

"Yah!" I heard Soo's voice shouted, then yoong and yul's voice next giggling,

"Give me my food back! "Soo said and try to get the food yoong stole from her, yoong ran around yul who is laughing because of the two dorks

"Yo Llama catch! "Yoong shouted when Tae and I got close, she threw something and I caught it, it's soo's food so I started to run when I saw her coming at me....

We ran and ran around Tae and Yul

"Tae! You're turn! "I said and shoved the food to Taeyeon when I ran passed her , she looked shocked and don't know what to do... She was about to run when Soo already caught her....

"Yah! Get off me!! "Tae said struggling to get out of Soo's grip, Soo lifted Tae like a small toy... Well Soo isn't that strong but she can lift all of us because well we are all light... I don't know if we we're underweight but meh.....

"Yah! "Tae shouted, rubbing her bum... You wanna know what the shikshin did??

Well when she lifted my poor little Tae unnie she immediately grab the food and left Tae unnie still hanging in the air causing her to fall down ,of course that's how gravity works..

"Yah!! Try to get my food one more time and I swear to the God's of food I'll kill you!! "Soo said holding to her food like her life depended on it , we just snickered at her.. And suddenly the Prof went in, we already sat on our sits.