III

Amber's Pov

After I walked off with yul and yoong ,I kept massaging my temple because my head hurts.

"Hey Am you okay? " yoong asked me when she saw me massaging my temple.

"Yeah... Just a little headache" I said and smiled at her, I glance behind me and saw Soo and Tae nudging each other, *sighhh*.....

We arrived at our classroom and saw it empty.... Well we're the first student to arrive here.

We sat beside each other in the last row where the window is....

(A/n: if you don't know what I mean here is their sitting arrangements near the window)

|*Am,Tae,Yul,Yoong,Soo*|

I buried my head in my table because my head still aching.

"Hey Am are you sure your okay?? " Yul unnie asked me.

"Yep I'm fine Yul, I'm just a bit sleepy I guess" I said and smiled at her to assure her that I'm okay. She just nodded but still her face looked with concern.

"Hey Yul a little favor?? Can you wake me up before the class starts?? " I asked Yul unnie, I just want to take a nap maybe that will lessen my aching head.

(A/n: if your wondering why amber just call her unnie's only by their nicknames, it's because that their so close that her unnie's don't mind it,)

"Okay llama" Yul unnie said patted my head, I just smiled a little and buried my head in my arms, and drifted of to dreamland.......

(Amber's dream)

'Where am I? ' I remembered I'm in school then I asked yul unnie if she could wake me up...

Is this a dream..

"Amber" that voice.... I know that voice...

"Amber come " she said , my feet lead me to the glowing door again...

I didn't hesitate and turned the knob, just like in my other dream, a flash of bright light appeared, and suddenly I'm in the living room again.

"Amber " The voice said again, i looked at where it came from expecting to see my 'Princess', but got dissapointed when I saw nothing...

"Amber " the voice said again, I looked in front of me and found my 'princess' , just like my other dreams her face is blurry, suddenly there's a flash of bright light , I kept blinking my eyes because of the sudden bang, I looked around and realize I'm not in the living room anymore, but in a room full of mirrors, I roam my eyes around and got surprise when I saw my sisters and my cousins

"Unnie!! " I shouted, suddenly I felt it again, my body started to go hot, my left hand started to hurt like crazy, I looked at my unnies and got surprise when I saw them, they all have different hair color, their eyes change and their body is glowing,

"Unnie what's happening?! " I yelled, my left hand started to go on fire, I looked at unnie and they just looking at me, my vision started to get blurry, I feel dizzy....

"This is our fate"

(End of dream)

"Llama!! " I jolted up, when someone shouted I'm my ear ,

"Hey are you okay?? You are sweating buckets.... . " Yul unnie, asked me, she had this worried face, and her hands are wiping my sweat in my forehead....

I breathe heavily, I'm sweating profusely, it's like I ran a 100 km race,

"Hey Llama... What's wrong??... Are you getting attack? " she asked me worriedly, I can't regain my breathing, Oh no! From all the time getting my Asthma attack , it's happening in school...