Another Free time lel

Yasahiro:

I decide to go to the pool to see if anyone is there and sure enough, there are two people there. Mya and Yasahiro.

"Hey, Yasahiro," I say, walking towards him. He smiles and waves.

"Hey. (y/n)! How are you doing?" He asks. I notice Mya turning her head in our direction. There was something in her eyes that to me seemed... hostile, but I dismissed it as my eyes playing tricks on me.

"I'm bored. Entertain me," I say with a straight face. He laughs a little and I cross my arms before he looks back at me and realizes that I'm being serious.

"Oh... you're serious," he says before a perverted grin slowly crosses his face. "If you want to be entertained so much, why don't we go to the bedroom, yes~?"

"W-WHA!?" I stutter, my face becoming pinker than blood. Mya sent a glare our way, but I ignored her. Yasashito chuckled and I huffed before lightly punching him in the arm. 

"Ouch! You hurt me~!" He says, smirking at me before ruffling my hair. I tried my best to calm my blushing face and crossed my arms.

"Shut up, idiot (BAKA)," I say, looking away. He chuckles at my tomato face. 

"I'm sorry, you're just so cute, I had to tease you~!" He says, looking at me. A genuine smile was on his lips. I had to admit, he was kind of ho- wait what I didn't say anything nor did I think anything hahaha-

Okay next chapter will be going back to the actual story because I forgot everyone's personalities oops :v