*Insert Creative Title*

There will be references in here. I just tried read other books so I can try to get better.

We all started to eat, and surprisingly the food was good. I hated to admit it, but Monokuma was... actually a good cook. "Wow... he actually makes good food," I say, almost done already.

"Upupupu, so you're saying I could cook every day for you and you wouldn't mind~?" Says Monokuma with his stupid smirk on his face.

"WHAT? NO! NO WAY! I COULD NEVER LIVE EATING THIS, AT LEAST EVERY SINGLE DAY!"I yell, getting up. Almost everyone looked at me. Ashley was writing something on paper, Yasahiro kept eating and Mya was staring at Monokuma. I got up and went to my cottage. I was just... angry. I don't know why. Actually, it might be because my captor might have said that I might be there for the rest of my life. 'I want to go back to my friends!' I thought to myself. "Oh, right, I was a loner, people must've thought I was a stoner. I rode a PT Cruiser, god I'm such a loser!" I almost shout to myself. "Wait... what PT Cruiser?" I ask myself ((Sorry, I was listening to Michael in the Bathroom and... I really wanted to do that)). I sighed and flopped on my bed before taking deep breaths and taking a nap.

Time SQUIP

"Wake up, Shithead!" Yells Monokuma repeatedly, as if he was an alarm clock. I whine before getting up. 

"Whaaaaaatttt?" I ask, tired. I rub my eyes and yawn.

"I got a motive for you guys!" he says, dragging me. His hand enveloped mine, and it was really warm. I wouldn't mind- WAIT, WHAT? NO, BAD THOUGHTS! He dragged me towards a room in the hotel, full of computers. He gave each of us disks before telling us to put the CD in the computer. I put it in and put the headphones. On the screen was... Jason! How could I forget about him? We've been friends since god knows how long! He was my kindergarten boyfriend when you think about it. He was smiling at the camera, wearing a trenchcoat with a blue shirt under it.

"Hey, (y/n)! How are you doing? It's been a while, hasn't it? You going to Hope's Peak and all has kept you busy, huh? Well, I hope you graduate soon. I'm one step away from blowing this place up!" he says. It seemed like an innocent video, except that I knew that graduating means you kill someone. I guess it was good seeing Jason's face. 

"Hey, (y/n), come on, come play Apocalypse of the Damned!" yells Jason from his room. His mother had told us not to play it, but she wasn't home, so it didn't matter.

"Okay. Which level were we on?" asks a nine-year-old (y/n), grabbing a remote and jumping on his bed.

"Level nine: The Cafetorium!" he almost yells. We both pick our players and begin playing. 

"Zombie!" screamed Jason, furiously hitting the controller buttons.

"Watch out!" I yell as a zombie comes behind Jason.

"Ahh! Wha?! Aww..." We both scream as out characters are surrounded and the game is over. (y/n) sighs in defeat. "We'll never make it past the level..."

"We will! You just got to have faith!" says Jason.

Holy shitu this is a horrible chapter. It's short, too but I kinda forgot about this book and was starting two Yandere ones and a Squip x Reader because who doesn't like dating a supercomputer-