The First Part of the Cringe

((Save yourself. Please.))
Y/n POV

Hope's Peak Academy. The school of my dreams! Oh, I am Y/n L/N, the Ultimate a- Chess Player. I have won every game I have played since I was about... 7, I think. Maybe 6. I'm just that good! Eh who am I kidding, I'm trash. The only thing I'm actually good at is chess. Well anyways, I'm standing in front of Hope's Peak, about to walk in, ready for the excitement. As I open the door I smile before I become dizzy. Huh? I blacked out.

Time Skip

Second POV

You woke up in complete darkness. "h...huh?" you mutter, feeling the walls around you. Finally, you feel a handle and pull it. Nothing happens so you decide to push it. Instantly, light rushes in, causing you to cover your eyes. After opening your eyes and adjusting to the light, you look around the closet and find a note. 

Meet in the hotel lobby at 10:30

You checked the clock and it read 10:28. 'I'm almost late!'  You think before running out of the closet. You don't even bother to look around you as you rush downstairs and outside. You run around for four minutes before spotting it. You run in and see 16 other people. 

"You're late, Miss (l/n)," says a boy in a bear-looking sweatshirt. Half of it was white and the other was black. Same goes for his hair. His right eye is covered with a red mark on the black side (I cannot explain things).

"Uhh sorry...?" you say, the statement sounding like a question. The boy ignored you and got onto business. He basically told everyone to kill each other to get out of the place before disappearing. Everyone else had an uneasy expression on their face before running off into different places. 'I guess I should introduce myself to everyone,'  you think before walking away yourself. You decide to go to the restaurant first. There were 3 people there. You talked to one.

"Heyo~! I'm Yamaji Teruyo! The Ultimate Iceskater!" says the girl. 

Barely a moment after, she goes and looks at the fridge

Barely a moment after, she goes and looks at the fridge. You go to the next person.

"I am Shiraki Hirotsugu, the Ultimate Archer," says the boy. He looked around 16.