He walked towards her and stared down at her but she was still looking ahead, clearly zoning out.

Arhaan then sat beside her, clapped his hands and then shouted.

"HEY!!!"

Anabiya screamed as she immediately got up but eventually slipped and fell back on the grass.

She yelped and putting her hand on her chest, to calm herself down, she glared at the person in front of him who was laughing hysterically.

"Anabiya.... You look.... like a cat.... who's tail just got stamped on!", Arhaan said in between his laughing session and Anabiya gasped.

She snatched some grass off the ground and threw them on Arhaan while Arhaan raised his left brow and then again started laughing.

Anabiya tried to maintain a long, straight face but failed. She too broke into fits of laughter and then lightly punched Arhaan's arm.

Realising what she just did, she quickly retrieved her hand and started to push some hair strands inside the hood of her hoodie. As it was midnight and no one could be seen, Anabiya ditched her hijab, instead she used hoodie to cover her hair. Which actually worked well.

"You scared me, Sir!", she whined and Arhaan finally composed himself.

"Sorry, sorry!", he apologised.
"But seriously, what are you doing here at this hour?", he questioned.

"What are you doing here?", she asked instead.

Arhaan shook his head.

"For once in this life, answer to my questions properly!", Arhaan said dramatically and Anabiya chuckled.

"Drama Queen!", she teased and Arhaan playfully glared at her.

"Okay okay. I was getting bored in the room and I kind off needed some time with myself here because you know the day we landed here, from that very moment, we have been working. And now that finally we have completed this deal, I feel relaxed. And I love gazing the sky at night. So....", Anabiya explained and Arhaan nodded and smile.

"Ditto.", he said and Anabiya smiled.

Anabiya and Arhaan were sitting quietly, in a comfortable silence. They both felt peace. The only sound of Anabiya's humming could be heard. She was slowly humming a song and Arhaan just stared at the dark sky enjoying the melody.

"Anabiya....", he trailed off, breaking the silence to which Anabiya replied with a 'Hmm'.

"You were actually considering to go on a date with Yusuf? I mean he looked pretty interested in you. What if he... uhm... You know wanted to take it further? I mean as in a relationship?", Arhaan asked, though a bit unsure of his question.

He was worried though, regarding how Anabiya will react but surprisingly, she smiled.

"I don't know, Sir. I mean I had no choice left. But yeah I even thought about what to say to him to get rid of the date and stuff. And well I decided I'll tell him that I already love someone else.", Anabiya said and Arhaan looked at her, clearly confused.

"You do have a guy in your mind?", he curiously asked.

Anabiya nodded with a big smile on her face .

Arhaan was disappointed. Even he himself couldn't figure out the reason for such weird feeling but he felt his mood getting sour. He just nodded though he wanted to know the name but he kept quiet.

"I was going to take Samad's name.", Anabiya suddenly said and Arhaan instantly looked at her,amused.

"What? I find your eight year old cousin absolutely adorable! He owns my heart, to be honest.", Anabiya said truthfully and Arhaan laughed.