Not An Update*pls read*

A/N:

NOT AN UPDATE! PLEASE READ!!

Hey guys so, I need to talk to you guys about something. Really important.

So, what am I gonna say is..
I am quiting Wattpad. Yes, you heard me. I am QUITING Wattpad. Why? Here are the reasons why:

1

Me and my Mom talked 2 months ago (March 14,2018) that I am transferring to a new school the next school year. Which means THIS School year 2018-2019. Why? Because I got accepted as a scholar in one of the universities here in our city.

2

My mom said what will I do for me to focus on my studies? I said, "Mom I will.. quit Wattpad. I promise and I swear." You heard me? I said "I promise and I swear."

3

At the same time, I want to transfer to a new school because during my 6th grade school year, my classmates and I kept competing for the top. So, I decided to transfer to end this stupid competition.

Those are the 3 reasons why I want to quit. Also, I know most of you will say "Why don't you not quit and you use Wattpad during Weekends?". I want to do that every weekend, but I want to focus on my studies because, me as an author/writer I write my books everyday! That's why I update everyday.

In the other hand, after almost 7 months of using and writing on Wattpad, it makes me annoyed. I easily get annoyed like most of the time I say "Ugh. Wattpad is boring" or something like that. No offense to Wattpad, I love this app so much since I install this app.
But I am sick of using this app all the time.

And besides, if I don't quit Wattpad. What should I do next? Write a new story? Writing 6 books every single day of each month is exhausting! It really is. Also, I 1000% ran out of ideas for a new book. Sometimes, I get inspriation by movies, tv shows and other Wattpad books out there.

As a pre-teen author, I always easily get tired. I am tired of writing, honestly. I thought writing books is easy lemon squeezy. But it wasn't.

I am not mad right now. I am not angry. I am just tired and wanted to focus on my studies more.

I appreciate every comment and support everyone gave me for the past 6 months til' now. Tbh, I really don't want to quit. Wattpad is my favorite app when I am bored and when there is no wifi. Don't get me wrong but, I can't control on not getting sick of something.

I hate being that kind of girl. Easily getting sick of something like Wattpad.

I just want to say, Thank you so much to the Wattpad community, including the people who supports my works. I love reading your thoughts about me except that one reader who commented a hate comment last month. But it is all forgotten.

Also, Don't worry because I will still love Mizzy, Breance, Jicardo, Tree and the other Nick stars!

I want to thank you the following:

MusicalMya
palaceofheart5

pretty_gabriella
carsonourboy
chizzzzzzzzzzzzzz
annieleblancstories
greydale
ayeexfangirl
summerfreddy
Issy-07
zadiloss

And more people.. (sorry for the ones I didn't tag)

Alot of you guys are so sweet! You all made my day a great one! You all made me smile as I joined Wattpad til' now.
Thank you so much for your support, votes, reads and many more!

I will always remember that these 6 months were the best months that inspired me onto alot of things. It taught me bad and good things. It's been an honor to be an author in this amazing app. Instead of those things, I am glad I joined Wattpad to get rid of my mind last November 2017.And yes, it DID get rid of my mind.

If you want to know what happened last November 2017, here it is. I have a crush on a boy since I was 4th grade then I have a new crush on a boy last school year (6th grade). Then one day, my new crush admitted that he doesn't like me anymore since August 2017. I was sad well yes I am dumb. Then when I joined Wattpad, I kept ignoring my old crush since 4th grade.

I know I always say this but, thank you so much and I love you all so much to the moon and back! I am glad I get this explanation out of my chest (lol). And I hope y'all understand.

Before I end my message, I just want to say Stay Kind and Always Support One Another. I know there were no good news about this message but..  here is a small good news for you all!

Whenever you are bored, read my books all over again. I know it's still boring but, what is not boring is the "inspirations" you get every book of mine. Also, if you want to be an author like me, go ahead and write one book. And I bet you will start to love writing more!

Yeah I know that is a weird quote^^. I hope you all understand why I did this.

Tell me your thoughts about this. If you want to, you could write a message before I quit. I am responding all recent comments on all of my books!

That's it for today!

||Author @totallycutiee__||
|October 30,2017 - May 20,2018|

~Mjhncy💘🔥