𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1

*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*

~6 years ago~

NICOLE'S POV

"It's so nice to see you again!" My Mom said as she ran to a woman.

"You too girl! It's been awhile since we met." The woman said as she smiled at Mom.

"And who is this beautiful girl?" The woman said as she looks at me with a smile.

"Oh I forgot. Julianna, meet.. Breanna Nicole, my one and only daughter." My Mom said as she tapped my head and soft touched my hair with her hand.

"Nicole sweetheart, this is my old friend, Mrs. Lim." My Mom said as she looked back at Julianna with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Lim." I said with a soft tone.

"Nice to meet you too. Don't worry, you can call me Julianna instead." Julianna said.

"Sure Julianna." I smiled.

"Mommy!" A boy said as he ran to us.

"Lanco what's the matter?" Julianna asked as she turns at the boy.

"My toy car fell down to the river!!" The boy said as he pointed at the river nearby.

"It's okay Lanco. We will buy a new one this weekend." Julianna said.

"I see you have your son with you, Julianna." My Mom said as Julianna turns at us.

"Oh yeah. Lanco, meet my old friend, Lisa and her daughter, Breanna." Julianna said to her son then I looked at Mom.

"I'm sorry Julianna but my daughter prefers to call her Nicole and not Breanna." My Mom said as she looked at Julianna and I looked back at them.

"Oh my bad. Lance, meet Nicole. And Nicole, meet my son.. Lance." Julianna said.

Lance and I smiled and waved at each other. Afterwards, Mom let them in to our house for Mom's birthday party today.

2 hours later, I went out of my room and started looking for my friends that Mom invited in her birthday party. I ran downstairs and I bumped to someone.

"I'm sorry-" I said as I looked up and I shouted.

"AAAAHHHH!" I shouted.

"Who are you??" I paniced as I pointed to the person wearing a beast outfit.

"It's me your new friend, Lance." He said then he takes off his beast mask.

"My goodness, you scared me! So you're a beast?" I asked then he nodded.

"And you're beautiful." He said.

He kissed my cheek then I slapped him.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Now my prince charming won't come because did that."

"Don't worry. I will be your prince charming." He said as he smiled at me.

"How will you be my prince charming? We barely know each other." I said as I looked down.

"Don't worry. When we will grow up, we will get to know each other and I will be your prince charming." He said.

"Pinky promise?" I said as I put my pinky finger up.

"Pinky promise." He said as we did the pinky promise.

~6 years later~

Brea:15 y.o.

Lance:16 y.o.

"GIVE IT BACK!" I yelled at him as he keeps on running away.

"Just let me see it!" He yelled back at me while we were running.

"Fine!" I rolled my eyes as I stopped then he stopped too.

We sat down at a bench.

"What is this?" He looked at me.

"Those are my songs that I've secretly wrote.." I said with a soft voice.

"You write songs?" He looked back at the notebook then I nodded.

"Don't worry. Your secret is safe with me.. Nicole." He said as he put his right arm around my back then I smiled.

I am Breanna Nicole Yde, people calls me Nicole for short. I am currently 15 years old. This is how I met my old friend, Lance Lim again after 6 years of distance. I wonder what's going on into him?

~PRESENT~

"OMG hi bubbles! It's so nice to see you again." My bestfriend, Jade said as she walks to me.

"OMG hello buttercup! It's so so nice to see you again after a month" I giggled.

We hug for minutes then we released.

"Oh and I also want you to meet somebody." She said.

"Girls?" She said as she turned around.

Two girls ran to us.

"Brea, these are Lizzy and Cree. Cree and Lizzy this is Brea" she said as we waved at each other.

"It's so nice to meet you." I smiled at them.

*bell rings*

"Oh it's already time. What class are you Breanna?" Jade asked.

"Oh I am having Mathematics." I said.

"Too bad. We have English." Lizzy said.

"Ohh.." I said as I looked down.

"See you later Brea! Let's go besties." Cree said as they left.

Why do I feel a little jealousy in them? I thought to myself.

~(timeskip)~

-lunchtime-

I went to the canteen and I sat down as someone came to me.

"Hey, Nicole! Are you okay?" Lance asked then I slowly nodded.

"May I join you? Ricardo and my friends are still busy doing their project." He said.

"Sure." I replied as he sat down.

"Why do you look sad Nicole?" He asked as he looked at me.

"Why do you care?" I rudely replied to him.

"Well, I am a caring person." He said.

"Fine. It's just.. Jade has new friends. That's why she stops answering my calls,texts,chats and videocalls weeks before." I explain to him.

"So you're sad because you're jealous?" He asked as he took a bite of his food.

"Yeah.." I nodded.

"Look Nicole, if you have any problems. I'm always here for you. Okay?" He said as he stood up to sit beside me.

"Okay." I said as I looked at him.

He smiled as he hugged me then I hugged back.

TBC..

~M <3