𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19

*♡*♡*♡*♡*♡*

/FLASHBACK/

-2 years ago, March 25,2016-

STILL TOP'S POV

Where am I? Who... am I? AND Where the f*ck am I? I thought to myself.

"My lady, he's awake. You may now come in." A nurse said then a woman and a man went inside.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Hi darling. I am your Mother, and this is your father." A woman said.

"Son, we're glad your awake." A man said.

"Oh umm.. okay. Where am I?" I asked again.

"You are at the Ashford's Residence. And you are staying here." A man said.

"And also from now on, we are calling you Jax Draven Ashford. If it is okay with you darling." A woman said.

"I like it. Thanks.. mom and dad." I said.

~(timeskip) months later~

-September 14,2016-

Months later, my parents said that I will dye my hair into dark-brown with dark blue strips.

Dammit. Now I am studying at Ashford High. Ugh. Why the f*ck do I need to learn?

"Oh umm.. excuse me?" A boy said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Are you new here?" Another boy  asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Hi! I am Ricardo Hurtado and these are my friends Mace Coronel and Thomas Kuc." Rico said.

"Woah okay. I am Timothy Odelle Peddleton." I said.

"Oh my. Are you the son of Mr. Peddleton? The owner of this school?" Thomas asked.

"Yeah I am." I said.

"It's so awesome to have a friend that is a son of a billionaire and the owner of this school." Mace said.

"Yeah. Wait, are you badboys?" I asked.

"Uhh.. what's that?" Rico asked.

"You know what's badboys." I said.

"Oh umm.. of course we are!" Rico said.

"Great. Let's go then." I said.

~(timeskip) weeks later~

RICO'S POV

Oh my lord. It's so great to be bestfriends with a badboy like Jax. He is so damn awesome.

"Hey guys? Where's Jax?" I asked Mace and Thomas.

"He is at the hospital." Thomas said.

"What? Okay let's go now!" I said.

Then we quickly went to the hospital.

-at the hospital-

Me and the boys ran to the room 132 where Top is staying. Then we went inside.

"Jax, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"You don't seem fine. What the heck is going on?" Mace asked.

"Alright. I just sprain my knee this morning because a f*cking boy hit me with alot of balls." Jax said.

"Oh okay. But you need some rest. We will leave you okay?" I said.