Chapter 11

Mikey's P.O.V

I look over and Gerard is on the floor, crying, looking at Sky. His eyes were wide and Ray was talking to him. Frank, Ray, and I were kneeled next to him. "Gerard?" I say. he slightly moves his eyes towards me. "It's gonna be ok," I say. He doesn't talk. "Gerard?!" I say. "Sk-sk- Sky!!" he yells loudly, trying to push past us. He pushes past everyone and looks to Sky. "Clear!" A doctor shouts.

Gerard's P.O.V

I hear a shock of electricity, and her body flops. "Sky.." I whisper. The doctor turns to me and shakes his head. "No!!" I yell through sobs. Sky's face is pale. "Sky!!! Sky!!!' I scream. The doctors leave. Frank, Ray, and Mikey leave, leaving Sky and I alone. I sit down, my back on the wall. I sob. I put my mouth on my knees, leaving only my eyes showing. Tears slip down my face onto my knees. "G-G-Gerard?" I hear a small whisper and a beep. I glance up. "W-Why are you crying?" Sky asks, her eyes full of worry. "Sky!" I yell and run over to her. I embrace her in a hug. I laugh and tears slip down my cheeks, onto hers. I pull away and kiss her. She kisses me back but when I pull away and her voice is still filled with worry. "Why are you crying?" she asks me. I embrace her in another hug and whisper her everything that happened. I look at her and hold her face in my hands. Her eyes are now filled with fear. Her head is still in my hands. "It's gonna be ok, I promise," I say. I can't stop smiling. "I am gonna get a nurse," I say. She nods and I open the door and yell, "Nurse!"

Skylar's P.O.V

The nurse comes in and does some tests. She leaves and the other guys come in. Gerard is holding my hand next to me, kissing my knuckles. "Hi, guys" I say, smiling at them. They all smile and give me a hug. When Mikey gives me a hug he whispers something. "Gerard hasn't stopped smiling since you came back alive," he says. I smile and look at Gerard, who is still smiling. The guys stay a couple hours but then they have to leave. Gerard stays, and I am thankful he is here. A nurse comes in and looks at Gerard and I seriously. I sense something is wrong. "Mrs. Harris," She says. "Yes?" I reply. What she says next makes Gerard lose his smile for the first time since I woke up. "We ran a couple tests.. I am so sorry but...you have cancer,"