Chapter 3. "why did you."

Summers POV

While I was hugging Caleb, it felt as if my troubles went away. But they didnt go away. I'm just hiding all of them. I feel empty with out ruby, I. I miss her.

"So about Ruby. What was she like?" Caleb asks me. And I won't lie, she was the best thing.

"She was the best person I ever met. She always put ever one before herself, she was innocent. Everyone liked her. Especially the guys, she was beautiful, without makeup. And she was so kind. She never hurt another human being. She always understood everyone else's point of view, she never hated anyone. She may have disliked them, but she never hated anyone. We knew eachother since we were only months old." I said as he is playing with my hair, twirling it around. I liked when guys did that.

"Ah, so you guys were really close. What about any guys? Any guys you were close with?" Caleb asks me. And yes I did have a close guy friend. His name was Sam.

"Um yea I do. His name is Sam. He is really chill. But I haven't seen him since last year." I tell Caleb. I really did miss Sam

"Did you guys ever like eachother?" He asks me. I never liked him. Not gonna lie.

"No. He liked me but I never really liked him. Maybe as a friend. But not more than that." I tell him and he nods.

Caleb gets up and leaves so I can be alone. I begin thinking about Ruby

     You know what? I'm glad she is up in heaven. She is in a better place, she won't have to suffer the pain she was in anymore. I hated to see her like that, and now I don't get to see her at all. I always wanted the best for her. Now she has the best. No more suffering. Ruby Carter, your in a better place now. I love you and miss you.

I end my thinking. I decide to go hang out with friends because I can't just be depressed all day. Oh wait. Today us when we go on a trip to somewhere.

      "Everyone please report to The Cafeteria please."

The announcement said. Great. We now have to all go. Me and Josh walk out of the room and to the Cafeteria. I see Ty, Caleb, and Luke. We sit by them and sit quietly

"Hello students. Today you will begin the 3 week Trip. Now you 5 people right there. You guys will be going on Bus C. Which is going to the Lake. Communication and Teamwork. Now go pack up and get on the bus. You have 20 minutes to do so. Starting now." Our Administrator Mrs. Lovelace demands pointing to the doors. We all litreally run.

We quickly pack and RUN to the bus. Just on time. But this bus wasn't any ordinary bus. It was a tour bus.

"Oh I forgot to mention. Where you guys are going is 48 hours away from here. So i will be picking your sleep buddy's." We all look I shock.

"I'm sorry Summer. I know your close with these boys anyways. Now, Ty and Josh you guys go together, and Caleb and Summer you two go together, and Luke, you will be sharing with new guy. Oh and your not sleeping in the same bed with them. It's bunk beds. Silly people. Now I'm leaving. There will be camp leaders there. They both are guys. Well bye!" Mrs. Lovelace leaves the bus and and we all sit at the mini tables that are there.

"This isn't gonna be good. I get car sick. And motion sick." I tell them and they look at me and back away. "As long as I'm drinking water I'm fine. Anyways, what your name new kid?" I ask him and I don't know why but he looks familiar.

"They said I wasn't aloud to tell you until off the bus. So for now call me SM. Please." He tells us. He looks so familiar. I just can't tell who it is though.

"Okay, SM, tells us about your self." Ty asks SM.

"Well, I had a friend from a long time ago. I really miss her. But I know she went to this place. And I'm sure she won't ever want to see me because if what I did to her. We never dated or anything. It's just. I hurt her." SM says.
My heart dropped. I knew it. I knew it was him.

"Um I need to go to the bathroom." I say and jump up and run to the bathroom. How?! I miss him but. I don't know. What he did. I thought I missed him at least. But I guess when I saw him my opinion changed. Big time. It was getting hard for me to breathe. And to be honest, when I was 12th grade, the middle of the year, I used to cut because of him. He made my life miserable yet I thought I missed him but I don't.

I walk out the bathroom and look at him. I already know what he is gonna say but fuck it

"Why are you here. You know what you did to me was wrong yet you came back. I know your name SM. Remember me? Summer Mavi? Yea. From high school. Why are you even here. I'm sorry but fuck you." I tell him during close to Caleb. I don't know why I felt safe around him though. I just did.

"Summer. If you say my name, everyone will realize my name And then-" I cut him off

"And then?! And then everyone will know that you were on EVERYTHING in the world. Because of what you did that a how bad it was. Sam Prescott." I say his name in such a discoused way.
Everyrone looks at him. Is the most ugliest way possible.

"SUMMER! I'm getting you back. You didn't do anything to me. But I will find out a secret." He walk away.

Lukes POV

"What did he do?" Apparently I was the only one who didn't know.

"Um.. Luke.. He hurt me. Not in the way everyone would think. He hurt me by-" summer was interrupted by the bus stopping. Yay, first pit-stop. WooHoo!!!!!