best friend you bitch

Mayra handed me the paper is was neatly folded with it saying.

"To the love of my life..Emily"

I opened it slowly but before i could completely open it i looked at Mayra.

"Why would she say this if she has a danm boyfriend" 

and i looked at her again she was getting ready to hit me again but she held back and looked away. "read the danm note you idiot"

so i opened it and began to read.

" Dear Emily, i hope one day you can forgive me and one day we see each other again this note was given to your best friend to give to you the fourth day i'm missing i just wanna say that i love you and no one else i feel like you ignored me the day when i said something and you thought the other way..no i don't have a boyfriend yet i was rephrasing the boyfriend thing to you because i wanted you as my boyfriend i knew my ex best friend Courtney was trying to do something and take you away from me but i feel like you don't belive me  but that is ok i understand so i wanted to make it up to you and just commit suicide on the fourth day which is also the day you read this note. im so sorry for being a pain im sorry for never being the perfect one for you. i love everything about you please promise me you wont change yourself..."

i felt a tear form in my eyes. "no..i didn't mean this to happen MAYRA HOW LONG DO I HAVE LEFT!!" 

"we are stuck here for an hour and thirty min so you better get going."

"how will i get there faster tho"

she reaches in her bag and pulls out some keys which are to a fucking mustang and she glares at me and tells me.

"bring my danm car back and dont fucking scratch it alright you freaking lion ass"

i hugged her and cried slowly on her she pat me on my shoulder and said."you are wasting more time you know that right"

she is right i am so i told the driver to stop and i ran off running back to the school parking space and found the black mustang and thought to myself "best friend you son of a bitch' and threw my things in and began to drive away.

Hopefully im not to late...