hold me (part one)

EMILY POV
I texted Victoria and told her I needed to speak with her she said it was alright also that I had to go to her house since she could not come out today I honestly didn't mind that so I told my mom where I was going she said to be back soon.

Saying my goodbyes i headed down to her home once i arrived her aunt and the rest of her family left telling me it was ok for me to walk in and then so i walked in and saw victoria and she was sitting on the couch reading her book she saw me and stood up to hug me and i hugged her back she told me to talk a seat she was wearing a short shirt and some tiny little shorts i wanted to say something about her massive ass coming out a little. but imma try (WAIT BEFORE WE CONTINUE WHEN SHE SAYS "TRY" SHE IS GONNA KEEP LOOKING).  

3RD PERSON POV

so victoria and emily stayed in awkward silence then emily spoke up but before she could Victoria had her lips on Emily's and they had their make out session and  the kiss got deeper and more passionate victoria climbed on top of emily, emily was surprised but allowed her to be on top the kiss continued until victoria grinned on emily and victoria released the kiss and kissed her neck and biting it. 

emily moaned to herself and held onto victorias ass she slipped her hand inside the small shorts gripping her ass more having victoria moan to herself as well emily smirked to herself and she stroked her ass victoria could not take it anymore and removed her shirt and pants revealing her white lacy panties and bra emily really didn't notice much of her breast but saw it was not as bad as she thought (in a good way).

and anyone could tell that her panties could not fit so much possibly she didn't want to show a lot and make it seemed smaller or maybe that is why her family is out because she needed more of them but enough questions she looked at  her again and victoria was rubbing her hormone and was stroking it she wanted to be touched emily realized that victoria was holding Emily's hand and leading it up to her breast. 

Where is this gonna lead to..