Mystery Girl

Emily P.O.V

we entered the room and finally sat down it was a pain since people kept teasing me and Victoria, i mean im just holding her hand as friends not..more so we sat down and i was telling her to sit in the corner which is the edge of the seat and then i sat down so then i turned and saw a girl who seems to have wavy with dyed green on her ends, wearing glasses, good body, bigger boobs than ass like Victoria does.

so as me and Victoria were watching the movie it was pretty boring for me but i felt Victoria holding my arm and it felt like a flat bored. but the i felt something soft on my other arm i took a glance and saw it was the girl i was confused of why she was holding onto my arm then i took a look at Victoria he had a face expression that i have not seen before like if she was hurt she slowly released my arm  and held onto her knees pulling them close to her chest.

i forcefully pulled my arm away from the girl, she looked shocked and i tried to pull Victoria close to me she did not let me i didn't mean it to seem it a wrong way i do like her i just don't understand why this girl comes out of nowhere and holds onto my arm.

_____1 hour later___

we left the theater i felt a tug on my sleeve i turned and it was the girl she smiled at me and i glared at her she didn't seem to mind i looked and saw Victoria sitting alone near the wishing fountain. i feel bad for her i was supposed to be with her today but nooo this girl has to interfere i dont even know her one bit. she asked for any of my social media or phone number just to get her off my shoulder i gave her my instagram, snapchat, and facebook along with my phone number then she left saying she would call me later or text me.

she is just so strange...