Chapter 27: Breakfast

Start from the beginning

Amongst them was Petra, who was still rubbing her eyes as she came and say down next to me.

"Morning," I greeted, glancing at her sleepy appearance.

The strawberry-blonde let out a small yawn before replying. "Morning."

I slipped my warm water as Petra finally opened her eyes properly to her surroundings.

"Heh? I don't remember the kitchen looking like that," she said, pointing to all the dishes that are drying.

I didn't say anything and continued slurping when Hanji came crawling into the room. The brunette dragged herself to the fridge, surprise clearly written on her face as she opened it.

"Hey, last I checked there wasn't any food in here," she exclaimed, gaining a few people's attention.

I gulped my drink, savouring the warmth in my mouth. "Mr. Hannes left a few bags with the supplies. I just put them there," I told Hanji, slightly wiping your mouth.

"That was your doing (Y/N)? That means the dishes--"

I cut Petra off. "Yes, that was me as well."

I recieved a few astonished glance from the people around me once they knew I was the one that did all this.

"That's really appreciated (Y/N)," a quiet blonde person said. I looked up to see Annie giving me nod of gratitude.

"In return, I can cook if you want," she continued, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Ah, I'll help you Annie," Petra added, standing up.

"I'll help as well," another blonde said. I glanced in the direction of the voice. It was the cutest of the class, Krista.

"I can help as well--" I started, only to be cut off Mikasa that had entered the room as well, already guessing what was going on.

"You've done enough for us (Y/N). Annie, Petra and Krista will cook. I'll prepare the plates. And Ymir," she said, turning to the brown haired woman, "You can wake everyone else up, instead of guarding Krista here. I assure you she won't die under our watch."

Ymir clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes, going back inside.

I remained seated on the table, watching everything going around me. Bored, I leaned my cheek on my hand. "Is there nothing I can do to help?"

Petra turned around from preparing along with the others. "Nu uh (Y/N), you're gonna sit there and wait for breakfast to come to you sweetheart."

"How exciting."

***

The table could only fit so many people on it. The rest of them sat on the couches in the connected living room. The three cooks made a simple breakfast to save energy and time.

Egg and toast, with a little bit of lettuce on the side. Drinks were either milk or water, up to you.

I finished my meal, taking my plate to the sink and washing it immediately, ignoring the protests of Mikasa and Petra.

It probably around 5 am right now, and I need to get everything prepared. But, we'll need to discuss with Levi on who's bring what.

The bitch has to be awake by now anyways.

I went outside and headed towards the boys camp house, knocking on the front door and waiting patiently.

No answer.

I frowned feeling annoyed, and knocked again.

This time, the door was answered. By a very sleepy looking Jean who's shirt was messily put on.

"Yes...? Oh... (Y/N), it's you.."

I looked at him uncertainly. "Hi. Is Levi in here?"

Jean scratched the back of his head, glancing back inside, and yelled, "Is Levi in here??"

There was no answer for a couple of minutes, and Jean turned back to me. "Sorry (Y/N). I don't know where Levi is, but he's not insid--"

"I'm here," a painfully familiar voice said behind me.

"Oh, there he is," Jean pointed lazily behind me, and I turned around.

Levi stood 2-3 meters away, sipping something from a cup he was holding by it's rims.

I quickly said thanks and waved goodbye to Jean, trotting over to Levi. The raven raised a brow as I approached him, sipping his... tea?

Wait, what? Tea??

"Hey how the fuck did you get tea?" I asked once I saw what he was drinking.

Levi smirked at my question, pointing his thumb towards the teachers' private camp house. "Stole it from Shadis's stash."

My mouth slightly dropped open. This guy seriously has the guts to steal tea from Mr. Shadis, just how much can he do?

I shook my head. I'm getting off topic.

"What exactly are we supposed to pack?" I asked, crossing my arms.

Levi opened his mouth to speak, but no words came out as a shadow loomed over us both.

"Just what the hell are you two doing right now? And is that my tea I see in your cup, Mr. Ackerman?"

Aw hell no.

.

.

.

Might not be uploading for a few days. Ran out of internet data again.