Chapter 7: Name and Fact

I rolled around on my bed, trying to grasp what my life had become. Surrounded by people, I can most definitely call weird. And here I was a couple of hours ago thinking Petra's friends would cool snazzy people.

***

"Are we all settled??" The brown haired girl asked loudly.

"Yes yes now hurry up I came here for food, not this," another girl with brown hair replied impatiently.

"Since were all gonna be best buddies from now on, lets introduce ourselves and a unique fact as well!! I'll start!! HI! My name is Hanji Zoe and I'm obsessed with the history of titans in Paradis. You next!" She pointed to the person beside her, her smile getting wider and wider.

The man was tall, had dirty blonde hair that's split in the middle. "Mike Zacharias. I can track a scent that's three days old."

What the fuck.

Next to him, was the raven haired boy who's name you already knew. "Levi Ackerman. That's all you need to know."

"LEVI HAS OCD!!" Hanji suddenly shrieked out.

"Shitty glasses!!" Levi snapped.

Well, he's a human vacuum cleaner.

The next person beside Levi was Petra. "Hi, I'm Petra Ral. I uh, learn about healing herbs in my spare time."

Now it was my turn. "(Y/N) (L/N). I don't like werewolves." I noticed Hanji's expression changed for a second before glancing to the person next to me.

"Jean Kirschtein. My father owns the best horse carriage company in Sina," he said with a proud tilt of his head.

"..but that's not about you," Hanji complained.

"It still has a connection, so it counts," he replied, crossing his arms.

"That's stupid," Eren, who was sitting beside Jean, commented.

"Well who exactly are you?" Jean striked back.

"Eren. Eren Jaeger."

"You mean, the son of Grisha Jaeger?" Levi asked, eyes slightly widening.

"Wait, this is the Eren? The one will inherit the Jaeger Medical Centre?" Petra asked, shocked.

"The one and only. Isn't that right, (Y/N)?"

I sighed. You just had to tag me along.

"That's right," I confirmed. Petra jumped beside, everyone's eyes turned to my direction.

"You know him, (Y/N)?" Petra exclamied, shock written all over her face.

"Yes. He and Armin Arlert, the one beside him, were like my brothers from when we lived in the orphanage."

After hearing my words, all the attention turned to Armin, and the blonde haired boy chuckled nervously.

"H-hi. I'm Armin Arlert. I like s-studying about werewolves."

"Oh?" Levi exclaimed, but his face and voice remained stoic.

Armin nodded, and we moved on to next person. A pretty black haired girl with the same stoic face as Levi.

"I'm Mikasa Ackerman, Levi's cousin. There is nothing much to say about me," she introduced quietly.

The next person was the same person who had been impatient with this whole thing, just wanting to eat food.

"Sasha Braus! I am training to be a champion food eater!"

Eren teeth visibly clenched, and last person who was sitting right next to Sasha introduced himself as soon as she finished.

"Connie Springer! I am Sasha's arch enemy in the champion food eater!"

That was it. Eren jumped and started screaming like he always does. "NO!! I AM THE ONE WHO'S GOING TO BE THE CHAMPION FOOD EATER. I'VE FINISHED A WHOLE MENU IN A RESTAURANT BEFORE!!!"

"Hah, what a joke," Conny laughed. "I've finished TWO whole menus in two different restaurants!!"

"I've finished every menu in every restaurant in Stohess District in Sina!" Sasha added, not looking to bothered by the two men.

We all scrunched up our faces. Stohess is a district filled with restaurants and cafes, its amount defeating the total of restaurants in Wall Maria and Trost District combined.

This was some serious eating business were talking here, and boy oh boy, the winner was clear.

Short chapter ^^;

I'm really tired since I just came back to my hometown after barely sleeping the night before and waking up before dawn.

Add to library, vote, comment, do whatchu liek okeh?