4 - Stress Ball

WARNING: Self-harm

Dull.

That's how Seto felt today.

He sat on the windowsill watching the cars drive by. He was lonely. Seto sat with his knees right below his chin and one hand clutching a red marker. "It would be nice if somewhere to be here and would play with me."

Seto turned around and was met eye to eye with a puppet "Wouldn't that be nice?" The puppet didn't answer. "What about you?" Seto turned to the other puppet next to the other one. It didn't answer either. "Jeez, you guys are awfully quiet today." Seto frowned and turned back around to the windowsill. "Fine. Fine. Fine. See I don't care."

Seto uncapped the marker and wrote in red "Tordag" on his leg then put the cap back on. 'I didn't offend them did I?' he thought. Seto turned around and stood up walking over to the two puppets. Picking them up he put them on the spot he was just sitting at. "I'm sorry. I love you both." Seto kisses the tops of both of there painted wooden heads. "I-its okay if you don't want to talk." Of course, they didn't answer. "Maybe I'll just leave you two here okay? I can give you guy some alone if you need." Seto started walking out the doorway but still looked at them while doing it. "Just- tell me if you need anything." Seto took another step out the doorway. "Okay?" His voice cracked.

Seto makes a sharp turn around the corner and walked down the hallway. Looking down at the floor Seto could see one of his pant legs covered in mud and his legs covered in red writing. "Maybe I should clean myself up," Seto mumbled to himself as he walked past the washing machine room and towards the bathroom.

(A/N: Ah help this was hard to write.)

Walking into the bathroom Seto closed the door behind him. Seto took one step into the shower turning the faucet on then stepped out again. Seto looked in the mirror 'I'll just have to wait a bit for the water to heat up' he thought to himself. He then lightly tapped his own cheek "Look at you just being another person in this big word, nothing but a speck." Seto let out a little huff. He put his red marker down and then started taking his clothes off starting with his sweater.

Once Seto took all his clothes off he set them in a pile off to the side of the sink. Seto turned around to the shower and stepped inside. Reaching out his hand he touched the water 'This is a good enough temperature.' He thought to himself. Even though the water was a good temperature Seto still shivered when he stepped all the way into the shower. Seto let out a small huff as some of the water already ran down his head and over his eyes. Seto tried blinking off some of the some of the water off of his eyelashes then he shook his head. He reached over for a bar of soap he wanted to make sure all his hair was wet before shampooing it. So Seto staring washing himself with the soap while he waited for all his hair to be wet, starting with his arms and then working his way down. He made sure to really try and get market off his legs.

After he got that done he reached over to the shampoo that laid next to the soap bar he just put down. Seto squirted a bit of shampoo into this hair and scrubbed it in with his hands. Seto pushed some of the soap that was about to go into his eyes back into his hair.

After all of the shampoo was rinsed out and Seto was done his partly long shower he waited a bit before completely getting out of the shower. Before turning it off of course.

Seto jumped a little, the tiles on the bathroom floor where a little colder than expected. Reaching over Seto grabbed two towels, one he tied around his waist and the other he used to dry his hair.

Creak-

Seto turned his head to the side looking at the door to the bathroom. "Tyler what are you doing?" Seto asked one of the puppets who where peaking around the door. Tyler just stood there and stared at him. Seto looked over his shoulder. The shoulder was tainted a slight red and Seto grimace at that. That's when he felt the pain. In high school, Seto would take burning hot showers or sometimes even just boil some water to pour on himself as a way to self-harm, later on, sometimes he would burn himself without realizing it until later. "Oh, sorry Tyler..." Tyler stared at him a bit more before slowly disappeared back behind the door and Seto continued drying his hair.

Once Seto got most of his hair dried he set the towel to the side and picked up his clothing and the red marker he left on the side of the sink and started heading to the washing machine room.

The house that Seto lived in was very old, well some parts have been worked on over the years so it didn't look like it did back in the day of course. Seto was happy they kept some of the pretty old detail exteriors on the outside, and the closed-off kitchen inside. Some of the rooms needed new floors, it didn't really help Seto sleep when he could hear Tyler and Brice's little legs running all around in the night. They especially liked running around in the hallway next to Seto's bedroom, there was a slight dip in the floor that they like running around and into. Seto thought about getting them some toys or something like that but he seemed to keep forgetting to buy any. What Seto didn't know is that they were the ones stealing his stress ball, it always seemed to go missing and then appear in weird and random places.

Speaking of which when Seto was putting his clothes in the wash he looked to the side of him and saw his stress ball. Seto squinted at it for a while and then looked around the room and back at it. It was still there. Seto poked it. It rolled around a normal ball would, it definitely was there.

Or was it? No, it definitely here, no tricks this time.