2 - Morning burrito and strawberries

As soon as Jason woke up he wanted to go back to sleep.

Lazily rolling over Jason could see that one of his blankets where on the floor, he wouldn't be surprised if he kicked it off in the night. It seems like he did that a lot. Jason reached over and slowly started pulling it back onto the bed, adding one more blanket into the pile that he was already in tangled in. He lifted his head up to look at the clock which read, 7:11. Jason then looked over to the closet, which was still closed and locked, but he felt fine.

Jason let his head fall into the pillows. Closing his eyes Jason pulled all the blankets closer to himself. Yeah, he didn't want to get up anytime soon. Maybe I could take just a little nap? Jason thought to himself.

The next time Jason woke up it was 8:35. Jason still felt tried.

"Hey." Jason turned to Ty who was standing in the doorway. "Sky wanted me to come fetch you." Jason frowned "But I don't wanna get out of bed." Ty started walking towards the bed "Well you got to." "Nooooooooo." Ty stopped at the bed "You're really not going to get out of bed?" "Yeah." There was a bit of silence between the two before Ty climb onto the bed with Jason.

"Ty- what are you.." Ty laid on top of the blankets Jason was entangled in. "Awh- Ty can you please get off me...?" "Hmm... I don't know it's pretty comfy here." "You are going to squish me." Ty gasped jokingly, almost like it offended him dearly "I would never."

Jason rolled over making Ty fall off the bed. Ty groaned when he hit the floor. "Your mean." "Says you," Jason replied.

Suddenly Sky's voice rang down the halls "TY! YOU BETTER HAVE NOT BETRAYED ME AND ARE NOW SLEEPING WITH JASON-!" "IM NOT!" Ty yelled back then got off the floor. "Come on Jason." "No." "Jason..." Ty said in a low voice "No-" Jason suddenly got pulled off the bed and landed on the floor on top of the blankets still tangled in them.

Ty grabbed one of the ends of the blankets and started pulled him out the door. "Ty." Jason tried to get out of the blankets but he could not. "Ty stop-" "Nope." "Ty have mercy." "Still nope." Ty continued to drag Jason down the hall.

Ty stopped dragging Jason when they got into the living room. "Oh, Ty I see you have woken up Ja-..." Sky looked over at Jason "-son?" Sky suddenly laughed "You- You look like a burrito!"

A blush covered Jason's face and he squirmed around. "I-I do not look like a burrito!" Ty picked up Jason. "You do so-" "I DO NOT!" Jason squirmed more as Ty walked over to the couch. Ty set Jason down and backed away slowly going to the kitchen. "Stay here baby Jason, while I and Sky do adult stuff." Sky smiled at Jason and left with Ty. Jason was the youngest, by a few years and the shortest in the house so of course he would get teased a little. It was all in good fun though. Ty and Sky would never want to hurt Jason's feeling on purpose.

Jason moved around so his arms where free and so he would get the fortune cookie on the side table. There was only one side of the cookie left and no fortune inside so Jason thought someone must have taken the rest. Jason always wonder what fortune cookies were supposed to taste like. Definitely not crapy sugar cookies and old marshmallows.

Jason shoved the fortune cookie into his mouth and started to untangle himself from the blankets. Once he did get them off he hopped off the couch and started walking to the kitchen. Halfway to the kitchen Jason stopped and looked at the doorway that leads into the extra living room. 'Isn't this the room Sky put Martin in?' Jason thought to himself and turned around starting to walk to that room. Jason stopped at the doorway and poked his head in. Jason looked around trying to spot the doll. And he did.

It was staring at him.

Jason swallowed the rest of the cookie.

Maybe Sky just placed it so it would be staring at anyone that came through the door? Yeah, that has to be it Jason thought to himself. Jason backed away from the doorway. Turning around Jason continued to walk to the kitchen like nothing happened.

"Hey Jason?" Jason looked over at Ty who was leaning on the table, his hands under his chin. "Yes?" Jason walked over to Ty and sat beside him. "Anything specific you want for breakfast?" Jason thought for a moment then looked over at Sky who was digging through the fridge "Do we have any strawberries?" Jason asked. Sky looked at Jason, then back at the fridge and to Jason again. "You ate them all two days ago remember?" Jason pouted. "Awh... I wanted strawberries..." "Sorry Jason, we will have to add it on the shopping list." Sky went back to digging into the fridge "We still have some egg salad sandwiches left over." "I'll have that." "I'll have one too." Ty butted in. Sky mumbled a small okay and grabbed two egg salad sandwiches. Sky walked over to Ty and Jason and gave two sandwiched to them. Jason took his "Did you all ready eat?" Sky nodded and sat down. "I did. Before either one of you woke up." "Oh, okay."

Well, eating his sandwich Jason just realized that he slept in his clothes. He made a note to change later. "So, what should we do today?" Ty mumbled. "Well, we could go grocery shopping. We do need more food." "Does that mean we can also get strawberries?" Sky smiled "Of course Jason."

Sky stood up "If we are going to go grocery shopping, then I should start getting a list together." Sky walked over to the kitchen countertop and grabbed a pen and a small pad of paper nearby.

The first thing Sky wrote down was Strawberries.