i let him chase me until i caught him. but who is he? 19

i think this is the longest chapter that i made... or not XD  

i cant seem to remember..  

btw.. sorry for the super late upload...  

i just have a prelim test last week so i couldnt type anything at all and i'm stuck with studying...  

hope you guys would like it :)

Chapter 19

Kia: So you're the one everyone's afraid of? Tell me something. What kind of faggot... runs around in a... Christmas sweater? I mean, come on. Get real. You're not even scary.  

Kia: You're not even scary. And let's talk about the butter knives. What is with the butter knives? You trying to compensate for something? Maybe coming up a little short there between the legs, Mr. Krueger?  

Freddy Krueger: Hmmm.  

Kia: I mean, you've got these teensy-weensy little things, and Jason has got this big ol' thing like...

"OHH!!! That gotta hurt!" Mark said as Jason hits Kia with his machete.  

"who do you think will gonna win for real? Freddy or Jason? " Jazz asked.  

"definitely Jason! He kicks Freddy's ass!" I laughed and cheered for Jason as he dodge the oxygen tank.  

"no! Freddy's the best!!" Mark objected  

"Jason!"  

"Freddy!"  

"Jason!"  

"Freddy!"  

"Chucky!" someone said from behind. We all turn around and saw John standing there with a happy grin on his face. "everyone seems to be having fun"

"wait... your afraid of a doll?" Mark said in disbelief then gave a chuckle.  

"hey! That doll is creepy!" John then hopped on the couch sitting in between me and Mark.  

"yeah right!" Mark said sarcastically. "so whats up with the stupid grin?" I asked, bewildered.  

"ehh ah... hahaha" he just chuckled and we all looked at him with wide eye.  

"don't tell me you guys did i--"  

"hell no!" John strongly objected.  

"ehhh??? Then why do you have this stupid lovestruck expression?" Mark said imitating John's expression.  

"eww don't ever do that again Mark.. you look so retarted! Hahaha"  

"whatever Jazz.. its not like you never had that expression before!! Especially when looking at J---" Jazz covered Mark's mouth.. wait.. so even Jazz can make that kind of look ehh.. hahaha.. I wonder who she is?? He never told me about that girl he likes.. hmmm...

Mark pulled Jazz's hand off his mouth, "tsk.. and they say that you're the king of players yet you cant even show or tell your feelings to that one girl.. no wonder you are related to Eric" Mark said completely pissing off Jazz.

"oh Shut up!" Jazz said then focused on the movie.

"ohh.. what are you doing here anyways John?? Didn't you go home with Anne already??" Mark asked.

"that's because this is my--"  

"because I invited him here" I cut off John and gave him a look. John realised his almost slip up and just shrugged.  

"Yeah.. Jeanne invited me here.. hey Anthony! You've been quiet ever since I got here" John changed the topic to something MUCH MORE COMPLICATED.

"that's because I got nothing to say" Anthony said in a monotone.