I let him chase me until i caught him, but who is he? Ch. 35

Chapter 35

"what the hell was that?! why do we have to do your bidding?! this is not part of our contract" John confronted the company's president.

As soon as we heard the news from mom (and me regaining my consciousness), Pandora went straight here. I changed as Jea along the way (the company doesnt know about my double life, only the president know.). Everyone of us are furious.. I mean, cut all ties with our friends?! are they nuts?! but the angriest of us all is John.. He loves Anne too much to just forget her.. sure MJ is dating Kris and Its a serious one but when it comes down to love and family, John and I will fight for it.

"Come.. sit on the couch" The president said to us, calmly.

He is a middle-aged man, with gray hair but only on certain places that it looked like streaks. A billionaire that produced many famous musicians. He was the one who discovered and produced us. Even though he's old, he has a young soul. a real virtuoso.. We respect his every decision and its always for the better but this crossed the line..

"I know you're angry about this decision..." He said in a sad tone.. like he didnt like this decision either. "but I have no choice.. You have to leave school and cut all ties with the people you met there.. especially MJ and John.."

"but why?!" all of us protested.

The President sighed. "something terrible happened this morning... well the reporter said it happened yesterday but the story was reported today..."

we all coughed because he is getting out of topic again.. he always do this.

He cleared his throat and shook his head. "the thing is, a girl tried to commit suicide."

what?

"you mean, we're gonna do those stupid order just because a stupid girl tried to commit a fucking suicide?" MJ stood up and said angrily.

"its just not an ordinary girl! she's a fan of yours!" The president barked back. He looked at us sternly like our lives are on line. "she's a fan of Pandora.." he calmed down a bit and sat down.

His words strucked down at us like lightning. the atmosphere became heavier if thats even possible. An eerie silence surround the air.

how could something like this happen? our songs are emo/punk/rock and sometimes metal but we never inspired them to kill themselves. rebel yes but suicide??

"do you want to know the reason?" the president broke the silent. We all nodded dejectedly.. still couldnt believe what a fan did.

The president showed us some pictures cutted out from newspapers and magazines. My eyes widened. Its was a picture of me and Jazz at the green house. The president looked at me and Jazz.

"my sources told me that these pictures are the cause of this incident." he sighed.

"the fact that her idols are dating some outsider is too much for her.." he looked at me. "especially when her Idol is dating his bandmate" the president referred to me and Jazz.

MJ, John and Jesse looked at us.. thinking the same thing.. Its their fault... but what I didnt notice is that they're specifically looking at Jazz.

"are there no more options to solve this problem?" Jesse asked.

I hope his brain work this time.. even though he's a goof, he's pretty smart. that's why I respect him.. (sometimes)

"there is..." the president said and looked at me.. sending a message to me. I'm sorry to say this.

"Jeanne must reveal herself to the public." he sighed.