I let him chase me until i caught him, but who is he? 42

Mark's words circled Anthony's head.. trying to figure out why Mark said that about Jazz.

He just shook the thought and carried the tray with warm water, medicine, rubbing alcohol and a cloth then headed to Jeanne's room.. where she sleeps groaning in pain because of her fever. She took out another pair of John's fresh pajamas.. getting pajamas in Jeanne's closet is a big NO for him... He might see something... private...

Anthony checked Jeanne's temperature. Her fever didnt go down any further at all.. she was sweaty all over and her clothes are soaked with her sweat..

He tried to contact Jessa using Jeanne's phone but she was not picking up.. he tried contacting Pam, Kris and Anne but no luck.. He became troubled with who is going to help Jeanne wipe her sweat and changed her clothes.

"hmmpphh.." Jeanne groaned and breathed heavily..

I guess no choice then.. Sorry.. Anthony thought and swallowed hard then started unbuttoning her top while his hands were shaking.. He stopped halfway through and blushed furiously when he saw her bra.. A sudden urge came up but he ignored it and looked away..

I cant do this!! he stood up and walked around the room.. calming himself and thinking of a way to change Jeanne's clothes without having urges, He then thought of an idea... a stupid one but might actually work.. He saw Jea's necktie and took it then blindfolded himself with it.. 

Anthony stumbled on the way to Jeanne's bed. He cant see a thing and because of that, he tripped on a blanket that he and Mark used when they were watching earlier that day... Anthony cursed under his breath and tried to stand up..

"What are you doing?" He froze as he heard Jeanne's voice asking him... Jeanne looked at him... bewildered on why is Anthony blindfolded...

Jeanne looked around her and saw a tray of warm water with a cloth in it, a medicine and glass of water on the side.. She also saw a pair of fresh pajamas. She looked at her clothes which was half-way open.. revealing her bra.. She looked back at Anthony and analyzed the situation.. she smiled a little but hid it quickly.. thinking of an idea.. "pervert.." she said in a serious tone.

Anthony flinched. "NO! I...I-I'm not doing anything bad I swear! I'm just trying to changed your clothes because your sweaty and sticky.." he said in a panicked tone.. Jeanne chuckled a little but still feeling light-headed.. She feels so weak.

"I'm just kidding" She managed. 

"well.. I guess I'm going now.." Anthony was blushing furiously..

Cute Jeanne thought.. She always knew from when they were kids that Anthony is cute but now that they've grown and Anthony with his emo get up.. He looks cute as hell..

"wait!" Jeanne stopped him... "can you please... help me changed?" her voice is weak.

———

Anthony is still blindfolded when he is wiping Jeanne's back. his hand was shaking so hard that Jeanne can't help it but smile. She likes the idea of making Anthony nervous and the fact that even in her weak state, he didn't took advantage of her.

Jeanne put on the fresh new pajamas. She feels much more better and fresher. Anthony took off the blindfold and was ready to leave but Jeanne stopped him by pulling the hem of his shirt.

"Could you please stay with me... till I fall asleep." Jeanne said.. blushing furiously.

Anthony saw this and blushed too.. he doesn't know if its because of Jeanne's fever that she's blushing or something else.. all he knows is that Jeanne needs him.