Vacation

I walked into Kenny's room and opened up the blinds, bringing in lots of sunlight.

"Kenny" I said softly into his ear.

He moved his head but he didn't wake up. "Kenny wake up"

He pulled his covers over his head. I stood up and out my hands on my hips. "Okay" I sighed. "Bradley and I'll just have to eat all these eggs, bacon and waffles by ourselves"

He popped his head up and he scrambled to get out of bed. "Good morning momma" he rubbed his eyes.

"Good morning babe" I smiled. "Come eat"

He strutted his short self out the bedroom to the kitchen. Bradley was sitting there and smiled when we came in.

"Good morning, little man"

"Good morning!" Kenny smiled. "Bradley's here momma"

"I know babe" I picked him up and put him in the chair.

"Mommy said you were going to eat all my food"

"No your mommy ate all the food. I had to make all this!"

I laughed as I fixed Kenny's plate. "Mommy doesn't eat all the food!"

"Exactly" I stuck my tongue at Bradley which made Kenny laugh.

I placed Kenny's plate in front of him and said grace with him. Then he started eating.

"I was thinking we could do somewhere Kenny"

"Where we going?" He asked as he shoved eggs in his mouth.

"I was thinking the beach"

His eyes lit up and he kicked his feet. "I do!" He said excitedly.

"Okay, we'll go after you eat your breakfast"

I stood up. "I'm gonna to pack"

"I'll come with you" Bradley stood up and followed me to my room.

I pulled out a travel back from under my bed and began taking clothes from my dresser and putting them neatly inside.

Bradley sat at the edge of my bed and watched me.

"Did Joshua contact you?" He asked.

I looked up at him for a second before I answered. "Yea"

"What did he say?"

"It's not a big deal what he said"

He looked at me concerned. "What did he say?"

I sighed. "He said a lot of stuff, I can't remember"

"How can you not remember?"

"I had work to do, it was late and I was tired and Kenny kept waking up though the night. So I'm sorry if I can't remember every single conversation, I have throughout my day" I said softly.

"So what did he talk about with you?" He ignored my previous statement.

"Bradley" I threw my head back in frustration. "You don't listen to me?"

"I am more concerned about what he said to you. It was something bad wasn't it?"

"Why do you care so much? It was a private conversation"

"I need to know what he said. He came to my house after that"

I frowned and stopped what I was doing. Watching him intensely. "What?" I asked.

"He told me to stay away from you, Valentina"

"Why would he say that? Why does he care?"

"He must still love you or something. Did you guys hook up over the last five years?"

"No! I haven't been with anyone since"

"He's stuck on you"

"He has a girlfriend"

He scoffed. "I don't know"

"What?" I asked.

He stayed quiet and looked at the floor. I walked over to him and stood in his way. "Bradley"

"This has happened to me before" he looked up at me.

"What has?"

"Where I get with a woman and she's still caught up on her ex"

"I am not caught up on Joshua!" I said offended. "He treated me terribly, he accused me of sleeping with your brother and he denied my son. If you think that I am caught up on someone like that then you don't know who I am"

He sighed. "I'm sorry"

"Please don't think I'm that type of person" he looked at me with the kindest eyes I've ever seen. "I don't think I could take if I lost you too"

He stood up and hovered his lips over mine. "You won't"

I leaned up and kissed him slowly. His hands traveled to my waist and pulled me against him.

He slid his tongue in my mouth and bit my lip making me moan silently.

I put my arms on his shoulders and my hands travelled to his soft blond hair. I can't believe I'm doing this with him. I'm finally moving on and I'm happy with it.

"Mommy"

I pulled away from Bradley quickly and looked toward the door. Kenny stood there in his Spider-Man Pajamas and holding onto the doorway.

"Yes?" I asked while trying to bring myself back to earth.

"I finished eating"

"Go get dressed okay?"

He nodded and ran off down the hall.

Bradley laughed loudly and I rolled my eyes at him. "I need to finish packing" I strutted over to my drawer and continued packing. "Do you have to work this week?" I asked him.

He licked his lips and sat back on the bed. "It depends, why?"

"It'd be fun if you came with us. Kenny would enjoy it" I shrugged.

"Kenny or you?" He smirked.

I looked at him and smiled. "We both could benefit from your company and plus, it's nice to runaway"

"Is it?" He looked at my lips.

I nodded slowly and felt my hands get hot. Why does my body like him so much? He laughed and stood up. "Alright, I'll come. Give me an hour to pack and I'll pick you guys up"

I nodded again and watched as he came over to me. He placed his lips on mine and kissed me passionately and hard making my lips hurt.

"I'll be back" he said as he pulled away.

"Aw don't leave after you kiss me like that" I pouted.

"It keeps you wanting more" he winked before he turned and left the room.

I can't wait to get out of here and have some fun!