XII. Make Love

(The long awaited smut... hope it does justice! Just look at the smol Sana above and we'll be okay. Enjoy!)

Reaching her bedroom, they rushed to remove their clothes and immediately had their hands all over each other. Tzuyu pinned her arms above Sana's head and they stared at each other as if waiting for the others next move. Their breathing was heavy and they were both flushed with anticipation. Slowly, Tzuyu leaned in and, in contrast to the previous events, kissed the other girl slowly and softly. This went on for another minute before they pulled apart and then something changed in the taller girl's eyes. There was a dark gaze present in them filled with lust and want. Tzuyu grabbed Sana's hair and forcefully tugged her head back, starting to trail marks from her jaw to her collar bones. Sana was left panting and gasped, eyes fluttering open when Tzuyu began massaging her breasts and biting her earlobe.
"Tzuyu~" Sana moaned while blushing, grabbing her chin and kissing her much rougher this time. When they broke apart again, Tzuyu led Sana to her bed where she laid Sana down and told her to stay put. She heard rustling of drawers before Tzuyu was back putting items down on the bed.
"Let's make things interesting, shall we baby?"
She first held Sana's delicate wrists together and tied them with a silky fabric to the headboard, with her whining in protest at the thought of being restricted from touching her partner.
"Next time princess." Tzuyu whispered and straddled the girl beneath her. "Besides, you should be glad I'm not using the blindfold for the first few times darling."
Sana took in a sharp intake of breath, soon lettin Tzuyu's tongue invade her mouth. Being distracted, she didn't realize the Tzuyu was reaching behind her until she heard the snap of a lid opening before feeling a slicked finger prodding at her pussy. She moaned into the other girl's mouth, knowing she could not reach out and feel Tzuyu like she is doing to her. The finger breaches her entrance at the same time as Tzuyu begins moving down to suck and bite at her sensitive nipples. Sana felt like she was in heaven and tugged at the restraints, wanting to return the favor.
"Baby, this is all for you. Just relax, yeah?"
"It's not fair. You get to— ah~" before she could continue whining there was two more fingers added to her cunt, twisting and feeling around while the two stared into each other's eyes. Sana couldn't help but to let her's flutter closed when Tzuyu slid down her body and brought her free hand to her clit, rubbing it slow but applying a fair amount of pressure. Every time Sana would twitch or jerk a bit Tzuyu would return to that spot and drive her crazy. After a repetition of a combination of her fingers and clit massaging, Tzuyu came to the conclusion that Sana would come soon. She slowly retracted her fingers but continued to rub the the other girl's clit. While Sana still had her eyes closed, she replaced her digits with her tongue. She moved the muscle up and down slowly and carefully, making Sana moan out and tug again on the silk. Tzuyu took a break to untie her but immediately returned to her place between the smaller girl's legs. As she thrusted her tongue in and out of Sana's pussy, she felt hands burying themselves in her hair. She grabbed Sana's thighs and pulled them farther apart, enabling her to get as deep as possible. At this point Sana was wet and Tzuyu smiled, feeling proud that she could make such a beautiful person so pliant and satisfied. She brought her fingers to her own cunt. Moving her hand to the same rhythm as her tongue, moaning along with Sana. After a few more moments Sana climaxed, her cum seeping into Tzuyu's mouth. Tzuyu immediatly sat up and climbed up the bed, once again above Sana. She brought Sana's hand to her own pussy and guided her in being her to her own orgasm. Sana took the hint and thrusted her fingers in and out while making out with her using all of the strength and energy she had left. Soon enough Tzuyu was coming as well onto Sana's hand which she grabbed and brought to her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the fingers before going back to kissing the other girl. After a few minutes they pulled apart and fell into each other's arms catching their breath. Sana gave one last peck on the lips before resting her head against Tzuyu's chest.
"Thank you." She whispered while avoiding Tzuyu's gaze.
"For what, love?" She asked in response.
"Everything. If you hadn't saved me back then this never would have happened and I wouldn't love you this much." Realizing what she said, Sana began to sit up and face a negative reaction from the girl she had become infatuated with. Before she could however, she was pulled back to Tzuyu's side.
"Are you crazy? You confess to me and then try to leave?" Tzuyu said and sounded hurt.
"No, I wasn't—" Sana started but was once again interrupted.
"I love you too you fool. I don't just make love to anybody you know." Tzuyu said and turned onto her side, forcing eye contact that was filled with nothing but admiration. Sana was speechless as she was pulled into Tzuyu's arms.
"Stop doubting yourself and rest. You deserve it."
"Okay." Sana simply replied, closing her eyes and unable to keep the smile off of her face.