XI: Filler

(Lowkey a filler but smut coming up next chapter:))

"Where are we going?" Sana asked with a cute pout which Tzuyu kissed away.
"My place. We weren't quite finished back there, were we?" Sana blushed a bright pink.
"I guess not." She mumbled, looking down at her feet to avoid Tzuyu's eyes which she was sure were gleaming with mischief.
After another few minutes they arrived at Tzuyu's house. Although it was pretty much a mansion.
"Wah..." Sana said out loud as she admired the beautiful architecture. Tzuyu reaches her hand out to shut Sana's mouth by her chin.
"Cmon. You haven't even seen the inside yet." She said with a small laugh and pulled Sana along the stone walkway.
They walked in through the big double doors and took their shoes off.
"Don't worry. Nobody's home yet so we have the house to ourselves." Tzuyu said, grabbing Sana's hands and bringing them to rest on her shoulders. Then, she brought her arms to place on Sana's waist. She moved her face closer and closer to the other girl's own.
"So what do you think we should do now?" She said softly and Sana could feel the faint whisper against her lips. She shivered and opened her mouth but no words came out because of the blatant suggestiveness of Tzuyu's question.
"Um... it's your house so you can choose?" She said sounding unsure.
"Perfect." Tzuyu replied before pulling away, taking Sana's hands, and dragging her upstairs.