VI. Tzuyu's a Flirt

Nice to see you again Sana. Although you really left me hanging last night.

Sana couldn't believe what she was hearing. She looked at her friends who were thinking the same thing. She had to explain.

"Um, Tzuyu and I met yesterday after school after a run-in with Nayeon. She helped me and that's all." Sana said nervously. She was praying that Tzuyu wouldn't say anything about the rest. Of course, her prayers were not answered.

"You're forgetting something Sana. Remember the way you repaid me?" Tzuyu asked with an innocent smile on her face. Sana swore her face couldn't get more red than it was now.

"Yah Tzuyu! You're making it sound bad." She pouted and sighed. Turning to her friends, she gave in. "It was just a kiss on the cheek." She admitted sneaking a glance at the girl next to her.

"What!" Chaeyoung whisper yelled while Mina just smiled.

"Only Sana would." She said.

"Alright can we please talk about something else! I am really not enjoying this." Sana said and mustered her best aegyo which made them all give in.

"Fine. But only because you're adorable." Tzuyu said and pinched her cheek which made Sana's heart flutter once again. After a moment of silence Chaeyoung decided to speak up and stop Sana's embarrassment.

"So," She began while turning to Tzuyu. "Why the switch to our class?"

Tzuyu glanced at Sana before answering.

"I don't know really. Something just inspired me I guess. Maybe it was after I helped Sana out and wanted to suck the little bit of blood from her gorgeous bottom lip. Or how good she looks with her skirt riding up on her smooth thighs." She said smirking as Sana was fiddling her fingers and pressing her pencil down a bit too hard. Mina and Chaeyoung were shocked but nonetheless having a great time collecting teasing material.

"Speaking of which," Tzuyu started, resting her hand on Sana's knee. "I have to go see my dad before the period ends but Sana needs to meet me by the office at lunch. You two make sure she isn't late." Suddenly she rose from her seat and collected her things. "See you guys later." She said and started walking away, swinging her lips purposely, knowing that a certain girls eyes were on her.

"Woah." Mina said. "That was intense. You really got lucky."

"You guys need to help me. What the hell is she going to do to me at lunch? I'm too young to die!" Sana exclaimed.

"Relax squirrel. She won't bite. Unless that what you want at least." Chae said.

"Ugh." Sana groaned in frustrating as the bell rang.

"That's your cue girl." Mina announced as they all packed up. "Better hurry before you're late."

Sana sighed and they wished her good luck before she started making her way to Tzuyu.