X. You Dont Own Me. Or Do You?

"It doesn't matter okay. You belong to me. Do I need to remind you?" She said stepping towards her. Sana kept backing away in silence until she was up against the wall. Tzuyu bent down so that they were face to face and then moved her lips to Sana's ear. "Do I?"

"Maybe you do." Sana said, feeling a sudden surge of confidence. "Because I know for a fact that nobody owns me. Okay princess?"

Woah. Where the hell did that come from? Sana wasn't sure but decided to roll with it as she pushed Tzuyu's shoulders and started tugging her by the wrist towards an empty janitors closet. She locked to door behind her and turned around, only to be met with a challenging look on the other girls face. So maybe the whole dominant thing wasn't going to be as easy as she thought it would.

"That was cute. You might want to think about it twice before you can even begin to overpower me like this." Tzuyu said while slamming her palm on the wall next to Sana's face once again. 

Sana gulped. It felt nice while it lasted she supposed. Before she could think about it more however, she felt and hand on her nape and minty breath on her lips.

"Nothing else to say huh? I think I like it better this way." Tzuyu whispered before crashing their lips together. Their mouths moved in sync and the taller girl's hands began wandering down Sana's sides. The blonde snakes her arms around Tzuyu's neck and tilted her head back for a breath. Tzuyu took this opportunity to mouth at Sana's neck.

"Thinking about it now," Sana pauses to let out a shaky sigh as Tzuyu's lips lowered to her collarbone. "I think I like it better this way too." She could feel the other girl's smile before hands were lifting her shirt over her head. She did the same to Tzuyu and the delicate hands moved on to massaging her cute breasts through her bra. She rested her hands on Tzuyu's shoulders as lips returned to her neck.

Pulling Tzuyu up by the chin she initiated a powerful kiss and began unhooking both of their bras. Before she knew it they broken apart and tested their foreheads together for a moment, smiles on both of their faces. Tzuyu winked and bent down, closing he lips around Sana's nipple and toying with the other using her other hand. Sana moaned but was interrupted by an insistent knock on the door.

"Fuck. Stay quiet for a second." Tzuyu told her, not really giving her a choice with her hand clamping over Sana's mouth.

"Hello? Who's in here? This is kind of our spot." A feminine voice came from the other side of the door.

"Damn it Chae." Sana thought and licked Tzuyu's hand to make her pull it away.

"Go away guys we're kind of busy." She called out, hoping that they would grant her this request.

"Nope. If we miss our chance you miss yours. Cmon we can all get the hell out of here in like 10 minutes when the final bell rings." Both girl's groan.

"Fine just a second." Tzuyu said helping Sana and herself return to looking as normal as possible aside from the flushed cheeks, messy hair, and Sana's marked up neck and chest. They open the door to see their friends with smug grins and anticipating eyes.

"So..." Mina started when Tzuyu and Sana just looked at the others with unamused faces. "Who tops?"

The question earned her a smack on the arm and a glare from the shorter of the two. "Okay fine sorry. I just thought you two should know that school is practically over and it was easy to track you two down with the help of my super gay wingman Kookie." She said, pointing to a shy looking Jungkook a few feet away.

Sana put her head in her hand to hide her blush but couldnt really do much to cover her pink ears and mussed appearance.

"Well, if you'll excuse us, we have places to be that does not include intruding friends and too much PDA." Tzuyu told the other two before getting closer and whispering to them, "It's me by the way." She said before taking Sana's hand and walking towards the school's exit.

"Pay up." Chae said as soon as they were out of earshot. Mina handed her a 5 dollar bill while grumbling something along the lines of "Sana I believed in you."
(A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update TT.. I will start to be better now that i am less blocked in my brain. A few people have comment about 2yeon which kind of makes me want to bring twice together in one place. Any suggestion on how I should do it? Any other ships to include? Please let me know! -Cass)