I straighten out his collar and his hair, flatten his jumper and do his blazer. I re check and his zipper wasn't up. I restrain myself from looking down again "Satori please your zipper!" Satori quickly zipped up his zipper and I checked again "Satori, do these pants not fit you?" He chuckles "They did when I bought them but this means a good thing!" I hesitate "What?" He looks me dead in the eye "I'm getting muscles, what did you think I was gonna say?" I was about to answer "Oh and my bulge got bigger!" He proudly states and I cringe. He steps back and undoes everything that I just did. "Seriously, if you look like a scruff you'll never get a girlfriend," That hit a sweet spot "Mean! and if I had a girlfriend she'll get crazy jealous over us!" I sighed "Just focus on getting up earlier," Satori crossed his arms "Then you need to go to bed earlier!" I nodded and Moniko stood up "Okay everyone," everyone looks up "Time to share poems!"

I walk over to Naruki and we exchange poems,
"It's not bad but not that good either," I sigh of relif escapes my lips 
"Huh what was that about?"
"If it isn't a train wreck I'm proud of it! Especially coming from you,"
"What is that supposed to mean! I mean Finally someone who recognises my talents," I chuckle a little bit at his remark "Maybe one day you'll be as good as me, anyway my poem!"

Do you know what I heard about Alex?
Alex likes Spiders,
Icky , wriggly, hairy ugly spiders!
That is why I'm not friends with him.

Alex has a cute singing voice.
I heard him singing my favorite love song.
 Every time he sang the chorus, my heart would pound to the rhythm of the words.
 But he likes spiders. 
That's why I'm not friends with him.

One time, I hurt my leg really bad.
 Alex helped me up and took me to the nurse. 
I tried not to let him touch me.
 He likes spiders, so his hands are probably gross.
 That's why I'm not friends with him.

Alex has a lot of friends. 
I always see her talking to people.
 He probably talks about spiders. 

What if his friends start to like spiders too? 
That's why I'm not friends with him.

It doesn't matter if he has other hobbies.
 It doesn't matter if he keeps it private.
 It doesn't matter if it doesn't hurt anyone.
 It's gross. He's gross.
 The world is better off without spider lovers.

And I'm gonna tell everyone.

I had a feeling that this was aimed at someone but decided not to say anything "it's longer than yesterdays but still good," He nods his head "I knew you would like it!"

Moniko taps me on the shoulder and Naruki walks off, "Hi again Y/N!" Moniko smiled sweetly "So you know the festival me and Satori have been talking and we've decided we are going to do this kind of poetry slam kind of thing, so you need to write a poem and show it off, Ok?" I nod and hand him my poem "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to pressurise you," He scans my paper and nods "Very cute like something Naruki would write," I smile a bit "He reminds me of this author that wrote only one or two lines but told a whole story! Look at me rambling on here you go!"

The colors, they won't stop.
Bright, beautiful colors
Flashing, expanding, piercing
Red, green, blue
An endless
cacophony
Of meaningless
noise

The noise, it won't stop.
Violent, grating waveforms
Squeaking, screeching, piercing
Sine, cosine, tangent
Like playing a chalkboard on a turntable
Like playing a vinyl on a pizza crust
An endless
poem
Of meaningless

L̵͉͚̤̐̾͗͐̓̐͌o̸̧̧̖̬̞̥͙̫͚͗̍̀͂̈͜a̸̘͕̹͗d̵̰̤̙͇̥̳͚͍͋̇ ̷̨̼̰̰͎̿̇͜m̷̬̖͖̙͉̗̐̍̊͑̓͌̆͊̕͠ͅȩ̴̰̻̪̝̝̳̉̂̈́̍̏̇ ̶̨̖̩͍̣͚̟͔̅ͅ