Shot 1

Hello 🙋

Kaisan ba sab??? 😁

I've participated in the 5 Shot Contest hosted by Saddahaqcontests
Please shower your love and support like always... 🙏🙏
Do vote and comment in huge numbers to let me know your pretty views!!!

Enjoy! 💞

*****

"Uncle ek choco bar ice-cream dena!!" Ten-year-old Randhir asked the ice-cream vendor.

"Han beta yeh lo." The vendor gave him the ice-cream and smiled.

Randhir took the ice-cream and paid him. He smiled about thinking the huge glow which will come on her face after seeing the ice-cream.

He started walking towards her home. He was halfway towards her home when he felt ice-cream melting and few drops were about to fell.

"Oh No! Ice-cream toh melt hona start ho gyi. Mjhe jaldi pahuchna pdega." He started running and thought about her fallen face if she will not get her ice-cream and he increased his speed.

He rang the bell and Sanyukta opened the door and got happy seeing him.

"Randhir, kitni late ho tum, main tumhara kab se wait kar rhi hu..itna time lgta hai kya tumhe apne ghar se mere ghar ane main??" She immediately shot serious of questions at him getting angry.

He was just passing him toothy grin to her.

"See...Sanyu..I..brought..something.. for you!!" He huffed being out of breath and showed her all-time favourite ice-cream to her.

She immediately grabbed the ice-cream, forgetting her anger. She started gobbling it and smearing some the ice-cream on her lips.
She looked at Randhir and asked him does he want but he shook his head and she shrugged & started having it again. He was observing her relishing her ice-cream happily which made him feel contented.

She finished her ice-cream and now she observed him clearly.

"Ron! Tujhe jabse itni sweating kyu ho rhi hai...aesa lag rha hai tu koi marathon main part leke aya hai." She giglgled.

"Vo main Sanyukta bhag ke teri ice--" Randhir spoke when she cuts him middle.

"But tu bhag ke mere ghar kyu ayega. Hmara ghr toh kitni pass hai." She replied even before she heard him.

"Vo Chod let's play..." he sighed.

He moved forward and cleaned her lips and left cheek with his thumb.

"Bacchi he rhegi puri!!" He teased her.

"Ugh!! Main bacchi he hu."  She twisted her lips.

"Acha!!" He chuckled.

"Yes, I'm only seven years old." She crisscrossed her arms and looked away.

"Okay! My chotu baby.." he pulled her cheeks and laughed.

"Acha main Chotu baby toh tu...han toh tu...toh tu Motu baby!!" She showed her tongue.

Randhir was bit healthy not too much. He had cute chubby cheeks and tummy.

"Main motu nhi hu." He said angrily.