Chapter thirty six

Everything happened very quickly. Kitsune and Kakashi were just having a romantic early morning date because Gai had woke Kakashi up for jogging but refused. He reasoned that they were having a date right at the time and thanked Gai for waking them up. It was a good reason and was just happy that his rival actually left him alone, maybe because he was afraid of his wife's rage.

So there they were having a nice date early in the morning in the Hokage mountain, watching the sun rise.

While the two were there, another couple had just woken up by the same guy. The two, along with their other teammate, were dragged out of their beds to deal with their sensei and the random mission he got them into.

It was pretty normal. A normal day, just without Chidori. It's been a year already and it seemed that everyone assumed she was dead. No body. Not even a word from her. They were already sure she was dead but one man didn't believe. The one that had loved her since the beginning.

Anyway, it was just the usual day but then everything changed when these random ninjas started to attack and destroy everything.

Kakashi and Kitsune was after one of them. Fighting side by side as they defended the injured but they knew they could not last very long. Considering that they were using the Sharingan and Shakugan.

As hope was slowly disintegrating, an army of animalistic ninjas came in. Some helped the injured while some fought the other peins. The one that was with Kakashi and Kitsune was stopped by none other that Katori Tomoko and his son Chitauri Tomoko. Besides the age gap, he two were identical.

They fought side by side, defeating the pein with their mastered jutsus

They fought side by side, defeating the pein with their mastered jutsus. They were always a good team and Katori was very thankful that his son had finally came home from a five year mission. Chitauri was glad to be joining this rescue mission.

"Brother!" Kistune hugged him tightly as Chitauri helped Kakashi. "I-I thought you were dead!"

"Well here I am." He smiled as her and then at Kakashi. "Yeah... Hey."

Kakashi chuckled, "hey." They were never good with words when it came to socializing with each other but they seemed to understand each other anyway. They shook hands and just looked each other in the eyes. Kakashi, still rather injured and slightly dying.

Just as Katori opened his mouth to say something a loud roar rumbled the ground. They all turned to look at where it came from. A huge white wolf emerged from nowhere, along with a blonde boy.

"W-Wha-.... She's not ready yet!" Chitauri exclaimed, making the group of ninjas look at him. Katori nodded in agreement. Choji, his father, Kitsune and Sai all looked at them in confusion. "Why is she doing it?!"

Sai was the first to ask, "who is she?"

There was a long pause. Chitauri looked at his father, knowing it would be best if he answered them but he seemed lost in his thoughts. Katori was worried. This was very unexpected. This was very very bad. Katori looked at the crowd, he noticed Kakashi on the ground unconscious. He didn't answer the question given, instead, he ran towards his brother-in-law.

He was scared that maybe this might be the reason for her outburst. She always had this connection to Kakashi that she could feel his and Kitsune's aura. She'd know when they were ok or not. Katori was checking his pulse, wishing that he wasn't right for if he was then it might be the end on everything. Her emotions could get the best of her.

No pulse.

"Kakashi! Wake up! God Dammit!" Katori yelled, starting CPR. Kitsune was going to help but he stopped her. "Kitsune stop her. Stop her!"

"Who?!"

"Your Daughter!"

It just hit her with a flash. Her father was dead and she knew it very well. She felt it. Pein laughed for he knew what she was feeling. His purple eyes looking at her instead of the blonde, the strawberry haired and the raven haired. She stood at the very top of a pile of bricks as she watched what was happening within the fight. No one knowing her presence. Right behind her was another group. A scenario where her father had just died and she was afraid of looking. She hadn't even seen him yet and here he is, gone.

She wanted to just go and run to him. Try to revive him but she had to go on. This was a battlefield and like a soldier, they must fight first.

"You're weak." The man said in a low chuckle, eyes never leaving her. It gained her attention as well. They all looked to what the man was looking and their jaws dropped. It was Chidori.

She's alive.

"Chidori!" Sakura was the first to react. She was scared and happy that the same time. She dropped to her knees as her eyes became teary. Naruto and Hinata also stared at her with great shock.

Tears filled Chidori's eyes as she looked down on them. She was scared and hurt. Kakashi was the strongest man she knew and knowing that he was dead, scared her. If he was able to kill her father what about her? A none expert of the shakugan? An emotionally weak girl with no control of her inner beast. The hungry wolf that wants revenge. 

She closed her eyes and saw only her father. Her sweet sweet father. The man that was always there for her. The man that cared for her. The man who always had hope.

She opened her eyes and looked at the man in front of her. She looked at him with blood red eyes as she growled like a hungry wolf.

"I will kill you."