"W-whats your name?" I asked, as I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Tyler." He said and walked off.

What if he didn't eat or drink anything at all? It was clear he didn't sleep. But not eating anything?

I walked slowly to the gigantic bathroom, bigger than mine. I first brushed my teeth then , stripped my clothes off, and sat in the warm bath tub. It felt good to feel the water against my skin, it was relaxing and refreshing. I ran my fingers over the cut, it had healed completely. After an hour or so, as I thought, I got up and picked out a towel out of the stack which was kept.

I wiped my body and my hair. I felt like a new person, although I didn't feel as energetic as earlier but , I could feel myself healing. I came out of the bathroom wrapped in the towel and saw clothes laid on my bed. There was a note with it .

Sorry about earlier, take care , love you. - Aubrey

Tyler must have gone to Aubrey, to get my clothes. I smiled as I picked up the clothes, I quickly wore the sweatshirt and jeans and my shoes and headed downstairs.

I went towards the kitchen to see everything laid out, fruits, juices, cakes , pasta. Everything. My stomach growled. I sat on the counter looking for Tyler. Where was he?

"Ready to eat?" He said as he came down from the other room.

I avoided his eyes. "Yeah." I whispered.

He sat next to me and pushed a bowl of watermelon in front of me. I looked at his tired eyes, I pushed it towards him.

"You didn't eat, I know." I said.

He didn't say anything, so I continued talking.
"You don't have to starve yourself for me. Trust me, you don't look well. You should eat."

He looked at me. Ugh. I raised my eyebrow at him. "What about you?" He asked.

"Oh god. Fine." I said as I picked up a cupcake and stuffed it into my mouth. He smirked.

"Happy? Now you eat." I said as I finished the cupcake.

He finally gave in and ate watermelon. While we were eating, actually I was gobbling up food, James came inside.

"Zoe." He smiled. "Feeling well?"

"Much better." I said as I drank juice.

He smiled and looked at Tyler.
"Alpha, we've tracked them, like you said. The main leader however is missing and they keep moving, they never remain at one place."

"What? Why is that?" I asked.

"I don't know." He answered quitely.

"Well, don't worry he'll come back, he wants me." I said.

A look of anger flashed across Tyler's face. "I'll send my men, too." He said , his jaw clenched.

"How's Aubrey?" I asked James.

"She's fine, Christopher had called." James said.

The next second James's phone started to ring. "Excuse me." He said and went out.

"Well, I'll be leaving. Thanks for the food." I said as I got up. "And everything actually."

He furrowed his eyebrows.
"What? You're not going anywhere." He said taking a step towards me.

"Ofcourse I am. I'm going back to my home."

"No, you will stay here." He said.

"What?" I asked astonished

"You, aren't safe in your home anyways, not when you haven't healed." He said.

Damn it, he was right.

"And I know you won't go to Aubrey's house." He said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Okay, but we don't share a room." I said.

He nodded. James came in.
"I'll see you soon then, Zoe." He smiled at me, I got up and hugged him.

"You're the best beta." I said parting from him.

"Thank you." He bowed.

He then bowed at Tyler and went out. An old man, came up and started picking up our plates. I went and started picking up mine. "No Luna! Please I can do this." He said.

Did he just call me Luna? Oh god.

"Just call me Zoe, and it's alright it's just a plate, and you should take a break, I suggest." I said looking at him.

He looked at Tyler , his eyes on the floor.

"You can take a break. Don't worry." I said assuring him. I could feel Tyler's eyes on me.

"Thank you" he smiled and left.

"Tyler?" I said as I walked closer to him.

He didn't say anything.

"You should get some sleep, you look really tired." I said keeping a hand on his muscular shoulder, he relaxed a bit.
"I'll be okay. I promise." I whispered. We were quite close, my eyes were fixed into his, his hand circled around my waist bringing me closer to him. His eyes lingered to my lips, he looked up again. I gulped. What were you doing Zoe? More importantly what was he doing? I think I should back off, His face came closer to mine and-

DING DONG!

The bell rang making both of us jump. Tyler cursed under his breath. I stepped away from Tyler, he removed his arm from my waist. I opened the door revealing Aubrey's mate Christopher.

"A-alpha, s- sorry to disturb you but it was urgent." He said shaken up.

"It's alright, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Alpha stone, y-your beta, has been found , h- he's no more." As soon as Christopher finished, Tyler went out of the door I followed him behind.

_________________________________

A/n: that's it, a very long chapter, the other part will be continued in the next chapter. Hope you liked it. Thanks for reading :)
P.s also if you guys want to know how the characters look like do tell me in the comments I'll make a separate chapter with pictures if you want. Otherwise you let it be. :)