"Just ignore that. I'm sorry I just got crazy. I shipped them so hard that I got freaked by this news." Sam said and sighed in embarrassment. "So.. Steve said his heart wanted to follow you guys, which mean that time he supposed to know that Nat thinks she is unworthy and he is supposed to change her thoughts about that! Oh Crap this fandom drama is killing me!" Sam said again exhaustedly of thinking.

"Okay I'm just gonna ignore your dramatic moment and stupidity so what should we do?" Tony said with an eyebrow up.

"We tell the world. Let the fandom know." Sam said out of his mind.

"Oh God save me from such stupidity." Tony said as he exhaled in annoyance the he slap Sam's face. "Get over it dude! We're serious now." He said again as he rolled his eyes.

"Geez sorry there, I got distracted. Look.. we call Cap, tell him what is going on, uh I mean tell him what Natasha really said and let him came back here to apologize then..." Sam said but he stopped.

"No! No telling the fandom anything!" Tony said as a statement. "We let Cap do his business. He loved her, we could just.. help him a bit." Tony said with his evil smirk.

"Ahhh you are so evil.. now the fandom will hate Tony Stark for not telling this awesome update." Sam said sadly with a pout.

"Get over it you moron!" Tony said angrily.

"Fine fine.. by the way.. what help will we do?" Sam asked in confusion.

"Perhaps it will be discussed later. Now let me call him and tell him that he misunderstood her so he could come to apologize and then they do their business." Tony said with a smile.

"Why with the kind act sir? You're being suspicious." Sam said with a smirk.

"Oh I just happened to ship them." Tony said with a smile teasing Sam.

"SEE!!! NOW YOU KNOW WHAT I FEEL!!" Sam shouted with a laugh.

"Let's keep this shipping thingy between us okay?" Tony said with a wink.

"I never thought I will have a secret with you. Well to be honest you are just annoying." Sam said with a laugh.

"Well this annoying genius just get to be your fandom friend now." Tony said again with a smirk.

"So we're fangirling together?" Sam asked happily.

"Nah, you do that yourself. I'm not highly obsessed since I know they will end up together no matter what." Tony said with a sure smile.

"Yep true, but it's still fun to do fangirling though." Sam demanded.

"Whatever, get out of my room. I need to make the call." Tony said sarcastically with a little laugh and Sam rolled his eyes in annoyance then left.

~

Madrid, Spain
01.00 PM

Steve is in the park all alone sitting in the bench wondering how much things has changed lately since he couldn't make any contact with the Avengers except for Sam.

It's a hard decision to finally decide to go here all alone without saying a goodbye, worse that he lefted Nat after hurting her so badly and now knowing the fact that she is a huge mess from Sam, it made him felt more guilty.