"You know, I really feel betrayed by Steve that he choose that birdwing than me." Bucky said pathetically with a hand tapping his chest sadly.

"Oh get over it Snowflake." Clint replied as he rolled his eyes in annoyance then Bucky smirked.

Sam and Tony went to Tony's bedroom, since it is bigger. "So tell me." Tony said seriously.

"It was 3 months ago, a day after he left." Sam said and sighed.

I received a call from him. He didn't sound well. "Sam?" He said and I answered, "yes?" Then I asked him about why he left and what happened. Steve stayed silent for a few seconds and he finally decided to tell me. "Keep this between us." He said and I said yes. "I love Natasha." He said and I of course got surprised then I asked, "then what did you do to her? She didn't look so well Steve." After I said that, Steve started to panic. "What happened to her? Is she okay? Is she alright?" He asked then I answered, "She didn't came out from her bedroom since yesterday, I think she hasn't eaten anything yet and she didn't even bother to talk to us." Steve again got silent and he finally said everything. He said that he wanted to admit his love to Natasha because he finally realise he loved her when they spend some time at the balcony, you know, our anniversary? And yeah he left her so he could think a way to confess his love and he finally did. He was about to went back to the balcony but he saw Natasha with you. He don't know why but his heart wanted him to follow you both and then bang, he heard how Natasha said it was stupid for having a relationship with him. He then thought it will be better if he just ignore his feelings then he did. He told me that his heart wanted him to follow you and Natasha because his heart wanted to tell him "how silly it was to love" and he agreed on his own thoughts. Knowing that he just can't ignore his feelings, he decided to get rid of it and he needed a distraction so he could get busy until he get over it so he finally decided to take the Spain mission alone but then he suddenly realise that Natasha is his partner and she wouldn't let him go alone and by his stupidity he decided to make her hate him and of course it was a success, just look at her now. Steve said he said some bad things to her about her as a monster and deeply in his heart, he felt really sorry about it and here we are, Steve still called me to ask about Nat's condition which made me assume, he still loves her.

Tony for the first time in his life didn't snore on a long story. "He's messed up. He misunderstood her." Tony suddenly said with his eyes directly staring at Sam's which made Sam confused seeing Tony being so serious.

"What do you mean? It's just obvious if Natasha think it is a stupid relationship, we all know she had some bad pasts but.. Steve shouldn't have left and hurt her, it's a stupid decision, I know." Sam replied.

"No not that and yeah I agree that he is stupid." Tony said and Sam rise an eyebrow up. "Look.. he ran off before he heard all of my conversation with Nat." Tony said again and sighed.

"Which is?" Sam asked.

"Nat said that he is a good man and he doesn't deserve her because Nat thinks that she herself is unworthy. She felt bad of herself and she didn't want Steve to love her not because it is silly or stupid but it is because she said that Steve deserves someone better." Tony said sadly.

"OMG!!" Sam shouted. "He misunderstood!! Oh God he misunderstood her!!! He is so stupid I don't know anymore God!!! Ohh God! He hurted her because he misunderstood!!! What the hell!!" Sam shouted panicly.

"Geez be quiet you birdwing!" Tony shouted angrily. "I am not dumb! I know that." Tony said again and rolled his eyes. "Wait did you just say OMG?" Tony asked in abhorrent. "Geez man you are so disgusting." Tony said again with his tongue out showing a fake vomit.

A Mistake To LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara