Avada Kedavra

I'd been in same position for what felt like weeks, my arms and legs numb. Three times a day Wormy would come in and give me surprisingly good meals. I never thanked him, even though he would wait for me to do so every time. I suspected that he came to do so again, but he didn't. Worm walked in, my father nowhere in sight. I immediately sensed something was up when I didn't see any meal in his disgusting hands.

"Let's do this the easy way, shall we?" He said.

I didn't understand what he meant until he came close and started unlocking my chains. I sat there slightly in shock, but right as he finished taking the last cuff off, I punched his face, causing him to fall back. I ran straight towards the door until I heard Wormtail chant something, making me stay in my place.

I used every ounce of strength I had to move my leg even a centimeter but to no avail. "Very naughty. That's no way to treat your caretaker."

"You're my kidnapper." I said, surprised that I was able to move my lips.

Wormtail walked past me, and as he did so, he said, "Come along."

Although I never told my legs to move, I started following Wormtail. I tried to fight it, but some force made me follow him.

We walked through the cave for a few minutes until we reached an opening. It was nighttime. We had entered a graveyard with a statue of the angel of death. This all seemed so familiar, and I felt like I'd been here before. It was not until a few minutes later that I realized where I was. I was at our family's grave site.

The names of my grandparents and both of my parents were engraved into the stone. I walked up to it and put my hand against my mother's name. I then noticed that I had full control over my body again. I was about to run until both Harry and Cedric appeared from nowhere, a glowing cup being thrown from them. I wanted to say something but I was too shocked.

Cedric looked at Harry and asked, "You ok?"

"Yeah, you?"

"Where are we?"

It wasn't until then did Harry turn around and  realize I was right next to them. "Elizabeth!" 

He ran to me and hugged me, so hard that for a second I thought I wouldn't be able to breathe. After he let go, Cedric immediately came to hug me as well. I couldn't help but smile.

"Where have you been?" Cedric asked, a worried look replacing his happy one.

It was then that I remembered why I was here and how bad we all needed to get out of here.

"Harry, Cedric, we have to get back to the cup. Now!" I yelled, walking towards the cup which I assumed was how they got here.

"What are you talking about?"

"She's right. I've been here before, in a dream. Volde-" Before he could finish, Harry shouted and held his head in pain. A cauldron that sat nearby suddenly had flames burst from underneath it.

"What is it?" Cedric asked.

"Get back to the cup!" Harry yelled, pain in his voice.

I then witnessed Wormtail walk in from where we did earlier, Voldemort in his arms. I went to Harry, helping him get up. I then basically dragged him next to where Cedric stood.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Cedric asked, completely oblivious to the monster he was talking to.

"Kill the spare." I heard my father muster.

"Noooo!" I yelled as Wormtail raised his wand.

"Arvada Kedavra!" He said, a green light bursting from his wand.

The next few events happened so fast. Harry quickly jumped in front of Cedric, and I watched as the green light encircled him and sent his dead body flying back into Cedric.

Cedric immediately got out from under Harry and shook him, as though trying to wake him up. I let myself drop to the ground and felt tears forming quickly, making my vision blurry.

"You imbecile!" I heard my father say. "He was mine to kill!" I watched Cedric calling Harry's name over and over, hoping he wasn't truly dead.

"We can still use his blood, my lord." Wormtail responded, clearly worried for how Voldemort would punish him. My eyes landed to Cedric's wand, lying on the ground next to him.

"First, kill the stupid boy!" Voldemort exclaimed.

I then rose without any thought, picking up Cedric's wand. Before Wormtail could cast his spell, I yelled, "Avada Kedavra."

Wormtail fell to the ground, dead. I heard my father grunt as he fell out of Wormtail's arms and tumbled on the ground.

Again, without thought, I yelled "Incendio." A fire sparked from my father, and I watched as he burned to death, screaming through the flames.

I then felt a hand on my back. I jumped and turned around, aiming the wand at the unknown person only to find that it was Cedric.

He looked behind me, probably at Wormtail's dead body and Voldemort's burning one. He then looked back at me. I could see tear stains along his cheeks and the puffiness surrounding his eyes.

He looked at me with both worry and fear as he said, "Lizzy, what have you done?"