A Love Rectange... What Could Go Wrong?

"Elizabeth what are you doing here?!" An unknown voice whispered.

"Shhh.... sleepy time."

"No not... sleep time. Elizabeth wake up!"

I hesitantly opened my eyes, succumbing to my defeat. I saw a concerned Hagrid looking at me. If I could see myself, I'd be concerned too.

I had hay woven into my hair, dirt on my skin, and it was apparent that I slept in my clothes from yesterday.

"It was you wasn't it?" He asked.

"What was me?"

"You freed my dragon."

"I made a promise."

"Well, then the least I can do is sneak you into your room. They've been looking for the kids who let the dragon out."

"They didn't get her back did they?"

"No she's free."

"Good. And they haven't found anyone?"

"No, and hopefully they never will. Now let's go."

With a simple wave of his wand, I was back in my dorm. Everyone was still asleep, except for Floyd who licked me half to death when he saw me. I took this opportunity to take a shower, leaving any trace of my last night's endeavor down the drain.

By the time I was clean and dressed in my usual robes, everyone was getting ready. I got my stuff, gave Floyd a goodbye, and then headed down to the common room, hoping I would find Draco waiting for me. If something bad happened to him I never would've forgiven myself.

He was there, almost as if he was waiting for me. "How'd you get back?" I asked.

"Bribery goes a long way."

"Of course it does."

"You?"

"Kindness goes a long way."

"Of course it does."

We both stood like that for a bit, neither of us knowing what to say next.

"Would you..."

Draco was cut off by Raven pulling me along, exiting the common room.

"Woah what's going on?"

"Food! Breakfast!"

"Hungry?"

"Very!"

"Okay but next time let me finish my conversation."

"Oh please I was saving you!"

-----------------------------------------------

(Ps this takes places with all of Hogwarts not just Gryffindor as it is in the movie.)

Later than week, we were all called into the assembly room. I hadn't come in at the same time as Raven or Sarah so I ended up sitting with the Weasley twins.