Prologue....

"Mrs Anika Vikram thappar" A girl adressed herself over phone with a glow on her face and A cutee smile on her lips ... "Aww ..see how much our daughter is happy" A lady chirpped happily seeing glow on her daughter face ..  "Our Son in law is really a gem" A man said proudly with a genuine smile...

"Wifey" A man groan irritatingly from other side making Anika chuckle..
"Vikram , Don't u think u are becoming cheap day by day" Anika twist her mouth and blushed a little...
"Ummm ... yup i m becoming cheap but only for you my love" Vikram said romantically "Try to come soon yaar, it's tough to sleep without taking you in arms" Anika blushed on his words and turned in scarlet red ...  "I have an Awesome news for you Vikram but i wanna tell you in special way" Anika shied and blushed more thinking about news... "Okk then you have only some hours so arrange everything in special way , i will there soon" Vikram excitedly run out of cabin. "No vikky not today ,  i will tell you on special day" Anika turn off his all excitation in her some words and he make puppy face because he know his stuborn wife that if she decided to tell on some special day then she will tell on that day only...

"Okkk , You want me to come there today or not" Vikram start sounding a little off , Anika exhaled deeply knowing that her husband is again get sulk from her "Ummm ... Let it be i will be back there after a week" ...
"Don't you think wifey you are forgetting something too much special" Vikram asked with little hope and a smile "No vikram , i don't think i m forgetting anything" Anika said planly and putt her clothes in her suitcase... "U know what Aniee cut the call now , i don't wanna talk with you" vikram sulked and she giggled on her husband childish behaviour.. "Okk, So m rakhu phone" Anika smirked .. "huhhh , tumhe sach m nahi yaad" Vikram pouted sadly and asked again ... "Nahi" Anika giggled keeping phone a bit away from herself... "okk byee , u know what i will surely take my revenge Miss Careless" Vikram sulked and cut the calll ...

"Shivay , I want money" Tia forward her hand in front of her husband.
"Tia love u know na we aren't much good financially now , Company is in loss , please try to control on your shoppings for somedays only" Shivay cupped tia face in palms and plant a kiss on her cheeks with love..
"Shivay , i m not asking for myself i m asking for buying things for baby" Tia look towards her 9 month baby and faked a sad face looking towards shivay "Don't worry i will manage"... Shivay smiled looking towards Tia and put card on her palms and placed one more kiss on her other cheeks... "Thankuu baby" Tia happily kissed his both cheeks and run towards washroom...
"I can do anything for your smile love then this financial condition is nothing" Shivay talked himself with smile and went near to baby craddle and pick his bundle of joy in his arms.. Feeling his father warm baby snuggle on shivay's chest. "Papa need to go office hero , he will play with you once he will come back okk" Shivay plant kiss on his baby forehead and again make him lay back on craddle ...

"Tia, I m going" shivay yelled and exit the room with speed.. "byee baby" Tia yelled back in the washroom and continued applying moisture on her body...
"Hey !! Meet you in destinated cafe at 5 pm okk" Tia said happily over phone and kept phone on speaker mode... "okk , then i will be there at 5 pm"  A boy said from other side in a sincere tone and phone went beep..

"Welcome back in hell" Vikram talked with himself and searched key under the dusty carpet in front of his Mansion door but find nothing ... 
"From when you start coming back at 12:00 Am Vikram" A stern voice hit his ear and he rubbed his ears.."Aahhh!! I m seriously missing my love badly" vikram smiled on his own words and continued his search operation "Vikram , Can't you see the door is already open" Again a voice hit his ear drum and he smack himself on back of his head.. "I think i drink a little more"... "Vikram" Anika shouted loosing her all patience seeing her foolish husband searching key and not paying attention on his beautiful wife who is wearing a black sexy night gown  revaling her creamy clevage milky waist and feminine sexy long legs through her nighty ... Atlast he looked up and instead of her sexy figure his eyes fell on her cutee glowing face , "Anieee" he get back on his feet happily and hug her tightly making her smile.. "I missed you allot idiot , Now i will never let you go to your mom dad home" he sulked and placed a kiss on her cheeks with love..."Now go and get fresh vikram" Anika plant a kiss on his heart and broke apart.. "Noo .. i will get fresh later but now let me love my wife" Vikram said like a child and start showering kisses on her face ... "Vi..kra..m" Moaned Anika and pushed him away 'Now go and come back soon after getting change'

Vikram nearly get attack seeing his room , Candels are lighting in corners and Rose petals are arranged on floor beautifully in heart shape , Heart shaped ballons is flying in room and scented candles making the aroma more romantic by his own rosy smell..

"Wowwww" Vikram open and closed his mouth numerous time tried to say something but words didn't come out from his mouth , he turn back on his heels and about to made his way back to living room but stopped seeing his breathe taking wife smiling happily looking towards him ... "No one can love me more than you Aniee , Not in this not in next seven birth" vikram emotionally whispered and hug her tightly  "hmm .. because No one gonna get chance with you Vikram , u are booked by me for next seven birth too" Anika stand on her toes and pecked his lips ... "U didn't forget my birthday na" Vikram said happily sneaking his both arms around her neck "I can forget mine bday once but not yours" Anika again pecked his lips and he smiled through tears "U never let me feel alone Aniee , u never let me feel like an orphan , i felt more luck than a familyman when u are in my arms" Vikram said his heart out and start planting kisses on her neck making her moan .. "Control on your emotions hubby , i have a big suprise for you" Anika take two steps away from him with a shy smile on her face ..

"Tia, Where were you this much late" Shivay asked angrily because of his concern for his wife..
"Why i am feeling like you are doubting on me" Tia sulked and stmbbled on her feet ..
"Are you drunk tia" Shivay hold his wife carefully and wrapped his hand around her waist..
"Urrrgghh !! Yup i m drunk shivay baby , i m drunk , wohhhoooo i m drunk baby" Tia shout on top of her voice disturbing the sleep of little one in room .. "shhhh !! You will wake baby up tia" shivay covered her mouth from his palms , tia tried to shove his hand away from her mouth but failed because of her drunk state.. "u only care about that boy not about me , u only love him shivay baby not me , u don't care about my desire and need for you baby" tia start complaining as soon as shivay remove his hand from her mouth.. "No Tia , i cared about you love" Shivay cupped her face gently and placed his lips on her and soon they start making love ..

"Where is my big suprise" vikram asked happily as soon as they did dinner and cut cake .. "here only" Anika blushed looking down .. "Urrghhh!! Stop playing around Aniee" Vikram whinned like child and pull Anika on his lap and start nuzzling in crook of her neck 'Anyway if you are talking about yourself then you know you are my bestest gift love" Vikram placed kisses on Anika clevage making her moan.. "Vikram .. i ..no .. i mean .. we " Anika start stammering all of sudden making him putting a full stop on his kiss session "Everything is okk Aniee" Vikram cupped her face worringly and look straight in her eyes because he saw his wife stammering first time today "We are going to be parents vikram , i m pregnant" Anika blushed furiously and hide her face in his chest while vikram become numb for some seconds and tried to register her words "What did you said?" vikram voice held serious tone making Anika shiver .. "i m pregnant " Anika stammered this time "but i will abort if you don..." her words died in her mouth as soon as he smashed his lips against her and they both start kissing each other manickly and soon get rid from cloths and lost themselves in world of passion and pleasure...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiii !!!
I shouldn't publish this na when i m already writting 20 ffs .. But i can't help yrr mere dimag ko ye plot khaaye jaa raha tha ..

I will update this ff once or twice in week ...