Chapter 74- A Morning's Disturbance

Start from the beginning

"No! They had snitches on them, and sometimes a snake, depending," Draco said matter o' factly. "The hearts were for you."

"Oh my god," Harrys voice muffled from the food in his mouth before shoving more in.

"Calm down, you're going to choke."

"It's so good!" Harry swallowed, "You know, you're going to have to cook for us every day now. You're better than me."

"Not likely, Potter," Draco snapped. "Unless I get thanked."

"Thanked," Harry smirked. "You mean like how it went when I picked your wet towel off the bed for you and you avoided an argument by thanking me. I think I know how that goes— 'Harry, Harry, take me Harry,'" he moaned in a high pitched voice. "'Take me right here on the floor!'"

"Hey, I did not slave all night for your sass!"

"You know I think you like being a slave. You do get rewarded quite well, cumslut."

Draco's mouth dropped as his face turned red. "It's called having fun, Potter! Of course, I could take away that privilege from you."

"I'm not complaining. I'm just pointing out the obvious. Oh and speaking of the name Potter, you're taking my last name, Potter! Maybe that's what we'll have on our marriage certificate," Harry laughed, "Cumslut Potter!"

Draco took Harry's pancake in his hand and crashed it on his face.

"Does that mean I win the argument?"

"It wasn't an argument," Draco barked. "It was a domesticated quarrel."

"That was our first domesticated quarrel wasn't it," Harry smiled, wiping chocolate from his eyes. "Am I always going to be covered in food?"

"It's entertaining enough," Draco got up from his seat and licked Harry's cheek before sitting back down and grabbing a plate before digging in. "At least it's not in your pants, which sounds tempting enough." Harry just laughed. "And if we honestly had that on our marriage license, I don't think I would ever go inside."

"I thought you'd be horrified."

"With how interesting of a name it is."

"Well, you've earned it." 

Draco just rolled his eyes and gave him a loving smile. So what if he actually liked being called a cumslut. 

They ate in small conversation until they were stuffed.

"How would you like to spend our last day together before we go back and act like we hate each other again," Draco asked.

"I just want to be with you, and besides you haven't slept at all, so we may as well relax."

"I'm not tired," Draco snapped. That was something that Draco always did for the past couple days. Harry was willing to stay up all night, but he knew Draco wouldn't make it half the time. He put up his resistant speech on how awake he was and then suddenly he was out like a light. Harry found himself having conversations with a sleeping Draco, rather himself.

"Really Draco?"

"Really," he yawned, playing it off as if he were coughing, "Sorry, I have pancake in my throat."