Chapter 69- Pure Evidence

Again, early in the morning, the two met in the hallway to share a delightful kiss as they had each day previous. It was Monday, meaning their first day of detention. They spent each night leading up to it together, as well as the entire weekend.

This time, they kept kissing and Draco pulled them back through his door as he sucked on Harry's bottom lip.

"Morning Blaise," Harry mumbled through his lips as Draco pushed him back onto his slytherin-green bed. Blaise just gagged and said he'd let them have their privacy as he raced to the bathroom. The pair was far too busy to hear the shower start up. Draco opened his mouth and Harry slid his tongue inside. Harry enveloped his arm around Draco's neck and pulled him closer so that the blonde was laying on him completely, and he moved his hands to his chest and on his hip.

Harry flipped them, rolling Draco on his back. He kissed down his jawline, running his hands through his white hair and tugging on it.

"Harry," Draco breathed his eyes closed and a peaceful smile was etched on his face as Harry's hair tickled his ear.

"Good morning," Harry grinned as he moved down to his neck and nuzzling it. "I would keep going but I'm staving and would hate to miss breakfast."

"You could have me instead," Draco smiled, biting his lip, looking into Harry's eyes lovingly.

"Oh I would love to," Harry kissed his nose, "buuuuut I need to copy Hermione's herbology notes."

"Always the alternative motive," Draco smacked Harry's arse.

"Draco Malfoy, did you just spank me," Harry's mouth dropped as he tried to hold back a chuckle, his left butt cheek stinging.

"Maybe I did," Draco raised an eyebrow squeezing the same spot he just whacked. He shoved his hand down Harry's pajama pants and started to play with the waistband of his briefs, sending Harry into a state of squirming.

"Draco, no," he giggled, trying to get away from his grasp before things got out of hand. They had to get to their first period or else, they predicted Pumblechook would be horribly unfair, especially on the day of their first detention. "Not now!" Draco pulled him by his shirt back to him and he kissed down his neck. Harry tried to get away, climbing over Blaise's bed.

"I'm going to get you," Draco said in a husky, deep voice.

"Draco!"

"I'm coming for you Harry." Draco ran over the bed and tried to grab him, but missed.

"Come catch me, ferret," Harry shouted before running out his door, through his common room and to the seventh floor. Draco sprinted after him. They spent their time scouring staircases, sprinting through empty hallways, and chasing each other through untouched corridors- all barefoot, their PJ's the only thing keeping them warm.

They made their way to the trophy room, where Draco pinned Harry to the floor and proceeded to make out with him. They then got out of there as fast as possible to ensure no one saw them. Sneaking back onto the seventh floor, before they entered, Draco squeezed Harry's arse again just before they reached the door. Harry smacked his arm with the back of his hand, a grin on his face, but Draco didn't whack back. He took the Gryffindor's chin and kissed his lips sweetly.

"I never got to say good morning," Draco said, grabbing Harry by the waist and hugging him, resting his chin on top of Harry's raven hair.

"Good morning to you too," Harry replied, getting on his tiptoes and kissing his forehead.

They went in separately, well kind of. Harry told Draco to stay behind for a few minutes and they could say they were gone for separate reasons, but as Draco put it- he got cold- he was about two seconds behind him.