Part 12

'Raina...???' Armaan whisper...

'Ammyyy...' Raina came running towards Armaan and hugs him...

Karan and Riddhima was surprise with the sudden present but they didn't say a word, Riddhima didn't like the fact that this girl was all over her husband and seeing Armaan uncomfortable expression she thought to save him from this Raina girl seeing how she wasn't willing to leave Armaan...

They all stood up when Raina move to Armaan, Nikki also just kept staring at her being surprise with her sudden arrival... Neither of them was expecting Raina, that too at this time of the night without informing before coming to someone house...

When Raina kept hugging Armaan and even Karan was feeling uncomfortable to see this girl hugging his already married son, Karan turn his face looking every where else... Riddhima saw how everyone was getting uncomfortable with the situation so thought to break the moment...

'Excuse me...' Riddhima said pulling Armaan away from the girl...

'Ammy, yeh koan hai...???' Raina ask holding Armaan arm...

'Lagta toh tum Armaan ke friend ho, lekin it's sad tum mujhe nehi jaante...' Riddhima said moving Armaan away from Raina and coming face to face her...

Raina didn't like the way Riddhima separate her from Armaan, she look towards her to see she was wearing modern cloth but had mangalsutra around her neck and sindoor on her forehead where the hair was parted... Realizing how Riddhima was showing her full right on Armaan, Raina blood boils as she understood who Riddhima must be...

Nikki who was holding her breath, not knowing how Riddhima would behave meeting Raina, relax a little seeing how well Riddhima was handling the situation... Karan also smile hearing, how well Riddhima answer back to the girl because he wasn't liking a bit of her act...

Karan knows, hardly Armaan make friends with anyone and suddenly this girl appear from nowhere and was claiming to be someone closed to Armaan... All these years, Armaan never mention about this girl as Karan knows about the small circle of Armaan friends zone...

'Armaan...???' Raina look towards him as if she was demanding for an explanation of Riddhima's behavior...

'Why don't u asked me Ms...' Riddhima stop letting her introduce herself...

'Raina...' Raina said with full of attitude...

'Ms. Raina... Nice meeting you, I m Riddhima...' Riddhima said forwarding her hand...

'Riddhima...???' Raina ask not taking her hand...

'Mrs. Riddhima Armaan Mallik, wife of your friend...' Riddhima said moving closed to Armaan, holding his arm...

Karan and Nikki smile hearing this, while Armaan was shocked because it wasn't easy to shut Raina like that... Only Nikki knows about this girl as she wasn't important in his life because Raina force herself to be a part of his life, in his friendship zone...

'Yeh kab huva...??? Aur Ammy, tumne mujhe bataya tak nehi...??? Jabse tum waapas aaye ho, mujhe call tak nehi kiya aur meri MSG's ka bhi reply nehi kiya...' Raina said...

'Are you sure, tum Armaan ke dost ho...???' Riddhima asked when Raina started to shoot questions after questions to Armaan...

'Of course, I m very closed friend of Ammy...' Raina said...

'Lagta toh nehi, kyunki Armaan ne ek baar bhi tumhari naam nehi liya... Hum dono ek dusre koh ek saal se zyada jaanti hun aur ab hum dono saath bhi hai... Shayad jitna tum Armaan koh close samajhte hai, utna Armaan nehi samajhta... Kyunki Armaan ke close zone mein aana, bohot mushkil hai...' Riddhima said as she smirk, not knowing why she was hating this girl so much...

'Beti, aap bura mat maanna... Lekin main bhi Armaan ke saare friends koh jaanta hun... Armaan khud milwaya hai mujhe, lekin kabhi aapke baare mein zikar tak nehi kiya... Aur Riddhima bilkul tik keh rahi hai, woh ab Armaan ka patni hai...' Karan said...

'Bhai toh mujhse bhi kuch nehi chupate, sorry to disappoint you Raina... Lekin lagta hai, yaha tumhe koi nehi jaante siwai tumhari Ammy ke...' Nikki said...

'It's fine na Dad and Kido... Ab yeh Armaan ka friend hai toh humhari guest huvi... Lekin tumhe aane se pehle ek baar inform kardena chahiyeh ta Raina, so we could arrange guest room for you... Koi baat nehi, hojaati hai kabhi kabhi aise galatiya...' Riddhima said...

'Haan bhabs, ab aagaye toh kuch din rukh jao... Main tumhare liye guest room arrange karwati hun...' Nikki said moving to get the room ready for Raina as she call a servant...