Part 10

'Armaan...' Riddhima whisper his name as she hold his face in her palm...
Their face were just few inch away and Riddhima didn't want Armaan to see anything else other than her at the moment... Armaan who was standing like a statue as the sight give him a shocked and make his mind travel to the day which change his life was pull back to reality with Riddhima voice... 

When his mind realized Riddhima standing so closed, his hands automatically move around her waist to feel if she was truly with him or not... Feeling Riddhima warm breath on his face and her body warm, Armaan mind started to relax as his racing heartbeat slow down too... 

ARMAAN POV START

I was enjoying with Riddhima and new people as they admire and compliment how perfect me and Riddhima look together... I feel bless to hear those nice words from them and have Riddhima as my wife because she truly is an angel for me...

 It make me surprise that how people easily take a like towards Riddhima because as I look around, she seems most simple yet beautiful girl... True she didn't need those make up and jewelries to shine her because she is the shinning star of my life... 

I was enjoying and it feels after years that I had enjoy this much, having Riddhima by my side seems everything has turn out perfectly fine in a matter of few days... I didn't realized, with her how I had started to trust people because I know Riddhima wouldn't ever make friendship with people unless she didn't feel right...

Suddenly we heard a scream and everyone look around to see a girl screaming... Don't know how but we all move to see fire catch on her scarf as she scream for help... 'HELP!!!' the word make my legs rooted on the ground making me sweat badly... 

I saw a guy move to the girl and snatch out the scarf and throwing it on the sand as some other guy came to blow off the fire in no second... I try to calm myself but my heart started to beat faster as a flash back came across my eyes...

For a second, I forgot my surrounding as I saw a flash of my mother in front of my eyes in a burning house... Before I could get any more flash, I felt something touching on my face... I try to realized what was happening when I saw Riddhima face closed to mine... 

It took me for a minute or too, to feel Riddhima warm breath and her body closed to mine as her palms were touching my cheek making me look straight in to her beautiful orbs... My hands automatically move around Riddhima waist as my heartbeat started to slow down feeling the reality was that my Riddhima was with me... 
'Riddhima...' I whisper as I felt her in my arms... 

ARMAAN POV END 

'Riddhima...' Armaan whisper as he felt Riddhima in his arms...
Riddhima who was holding her breath, let it go seeing how Armaan mind didn't get affect by the sight... Riddhima knows it would be hard for her if anything happen to him so to take his mind off from what just happen, Riddhima thought to go back to their suite calling it a night... 

So without waiting, Riddhima just hold his arms and wave to the people as some has already left because it was getting late... Armaan who was still shaken with the incident, move with Riddhima as she lead them to their suite... His mind was still fighting but his heart wasn't letting it win over his fear... 

All the way back, Riddhima try to make conversation with him but Armaan was too lost to hear her voice... When he didn't reply, Riddhima thought to let him just be like that as she plan something in her mind how to take off his mind from that incident...