Part 6

Armaan was waiting for Riddhima to come with Nikki as the guest has started to pour in the hall making it crowded... Gupta's and Karan were in the entrance to welcome the guests who has come for Armaan and Riddhima marriage... Every single person was impress by the decoration and as they expected, everything was looking perfect for the groom and bride... 

The hall was decorated with royal blue and red color curtains, flowers and light's as the color code was those colors so everything would look perfect as they capture it from the beginning of the function till end... Armaan was talking to some of his clients but his eyes kept moving to the entrance as it was taking time for Riddhima to come... 

Finally, his wait came to an end when suddenly the place got silent as if they had seen the 8th wonder in the world... Armaan move his gaze to the door to see Riddhima entering with Nikki who was helping her with her dress... Armaan knows, it must be little heavy for her so he move towards them without any control as he was under Riddhima's charm... 

Riddhima was welcome by her parents who hugs her followed by Karan who hugs her, kissing her temple... Riddhima gave her best smile to them as her eyes also move around the hall to get a glimpse of her husband who she knows wouldn't be looking less than a Greek god... 

It was the moment when her eyes laid on Armaan, who was moving towards them... Nikki move to Karan side as Riddhima parent's and Karan praise her beauty as she was looking not less than a princess tonight... After all she is princess of her father, Angel of Karan and Armaan...

While they were complimenting the dress and her look, Riddhima eyes was busy checking her husband who was wearing a royal three piece with a red shirt matching to her gown... As Riddhima move her eyes up to his face, their eyes met with smile on their face feeling bless to have such wonderful partner in their life...
'Bhai... You are looking awesome...' Nikki said when finally Armaan reached them...
'You aren't looking bad either...' Armaan said just to tease Nikki who was wearing a royal blue evening gown which end up to her knee... 

Karan also was wearing a royal blue suit with matching shirt while Padma was wearing a red saree with royal blue blouse and Shashank was wearing three royal blue piece with dark red shirt... Nikki playfully hit Armaan arms as he move to Riddhima side when Karan ask Armaan to take Riddhima inside to introduce to the people who has already arrived... 

Armaan nodded his head like a good child and forward his arms like a gentleman for Riddhima to accept his offer of holding him close... Riddhima smile and slip her hand in his arm as she carefully hold her big skirt so she wouldn't trap on it with her high heels...
'Someone is looking gorgeous...' Armaan whispers as they move further inside the hall...
'You aren't looking bad either Mr. Mallik...' Riddhima said as she smile to the guests who was looking towards them...
'Ahaan, so you wouldn't compliment in clear words haan...' Armaan asked as he took Riddhima to the stage which was kept on side of the hall as middle of it was empty for the dance floor...
'So you want to hear clear words as compliment Mr. Mallik...' Riddhima ask looking at him for a second before again moving her gaze around...
'I don't really needed your words to know how handsome and dashing I m looking Mrs. Mallik...'Armaan said playing along with her...
'And why is that Mr. Mallik...' Riddhima asked...
'Because I have witness a while ago, how a gorgeous girl had been checking me out the moment her eyes laid on me which shows of course no one can resist my armaani charm...' Armaan said looking at Riddhima...

Hearing Armaan words, Riddhima look at him to see Armaan already looking towards her... The moment she look at him, Armaan wink at her as a naughty smile play on his manly lips... Riddhima felt her cheeks heat up very well understanding, Armaan has caught her checking the moment her eyes laid on him...