Part 3

Riddhima was roaming around the mall with her parents, she was doing shopping for everyone as she wanted to give something to each person who is now a part of her life... Shashank and Padma keep asking her to purchase anything she likes for her but she didn't take anything but keep shopping for Armaan and his family... Her parents were happy to see how Riddhima had accepted Armaan and his family as her's, why not it was Riddhima decision that she wanted to marry Armaan and no one else when first Padma wasn't sure if it would be a good decision as she was aware of Armaan mental condition... 

Riddhima wouldn't ever go against her parents but in Armaan matter, she was willing to leave against her parents as Armaan has become her world in a matter of few months... It seems like she had known him for years that it wasn't possible for her to live another day without Armaan... Shashank has no objection as he very well know that Riddhima would handle Armaan in her way, he never was harmful to anyone so if anyone could make him back to normal it was Riddhima and her love towards him... 

Padma has no choice but to agree and soon she accept that Armaan was the best for her daughter... She knows that Riddhima isn't too close to her as she has been always busy in social work... That is the reason today, Padma had cancel everything just to spend a day with her daughter and son in law who would be joining them for dinner... Seeing Riddhima happiness sparkling in her beautiful eyes, Padma was glad that she agree whoever Riddhima wants to spend her life... 

So they were enjoying and Riddhima parents were happily listen to what she was telling about Armaan and his family which they wasn't aware of till now... They were moving from one shop to another as Riddhima purchase cloths and other things that can be used by man and woman... When finally Riddhima got everything she wants, for Armaan, his parents and her parents, they exist from the mall as they drove back to Gupta Mansion to prepare dinner... 

Before they could reach, Riddhima mobile started to ring flashing Nikki name... Riddhima was surprise to see her name as she wondered why Nikki must be calling her at this time as they very well know that she would be staying in Gupta Mansion till dinner... Shashank and Padma got quiet hearing her ringtone, they waited for Riddhima to answer not knowing who was calling her...
'Kiya huva Niks...' Riddhima asked as soon as she answer the call...
'Bhabs, sorry but aap jaldi ghar aajao...' Nikki said...

Hearing Nikki tense voice, Riddhima understood something might have happen... Being unaware that she was with her parents, Nikki wouldn't have call if it wasn't emergency or anything related to Armaan... Riddhima knows, only she is the person who can calm Armaan if he get violing after the nightmare...
'Kiya huva hai Armaan koh Niks, tum itni pareshan kyun lag rahe ho...' Riddhima asked as worried line form in her forehead...
'Woh bhai, bohot dara huva hai... Kissi ki baat nehi sun raha, aapko bhula raha hai...' Nikki said...
'Dad kaha hai...' Riddhima asked...
'Bhai ke paas hai lekin woh shaant nehi ho raha... Sorry bhabs, humein pata hai aapko lene jaana hai bhai koh but lagta hai bhai ne phirse woh sapna dekha hai... Lunch ke baad hum sab so rahi ti, jab mein uti maine bhai ke chillane ka awaz suna...' Nikki said...
'Ok main aa rahi hoon tab tak tum Armaan ke paas jao aur mobile speaker pe daalo...' Riddhima said...

While Nikki took the mobile for Armaan, Riddhima look towards her father who very well understand what he has to do... Seeing the color change in her face, Shashank understood Armaan must be in need of her is the reason that those worried lines form in her forehead which hasn't appear all this time...
'Riddhima... Riddhima...' Armaan was voice reach to Riddhima ears...
'Armaan, main aa rahi hoon... Aap shaant hojao...' Riddhima said...
'Kaha ho tum... Riddhima... Tum kaha gayi...' Armaan asked...
'Armaan, main ghar aa rahi hoon... Tab tak aap dad ke saath rehna ok... Aur shaant hojao... Kuch bhi toh nehi huva...' Riddhima said...
'Kyun gayi tum... Tum kyun nehi ti mere paas...' Armaan asked...
'Armaan, main kaam ki wajahse aayi hoon... Bas ab tohdi der mein ghar poch rahi hoon... Tab tak aap jo dad de raha haina aapko, woh le loh aur good boy ke tarah meri wait karo okey...' Riddhima said as if she was talking to a small kid...
'Nehi, mujhe woh nehi lena... Tum jaldi aao bas, mujhe kuch nehi chahiyeh...' Armaan said...
'Haan bas aa rahi hoon, lekin pehle aap paani toh peelo...' Riddhima said very well knowing Armaan wouldn't listen to anyone else...