Part 5

Everyone was waiting for Armaan and Riddhima, after Nikki has come informing that Riddhima said they would shortly joins them for dinner, they were waiting in the hall as they didn't know how long they would take... It was more than half an hour, Karan thought to check on them to make sure if they are coming or should they start without waiting for them... 

Before Karan could asked Nikki to go and check one more time, they heard footsteps and look towards the stairs to see Armaan and Riddhima coming holding each other hand... Nikki and Karan smile seeing how Riddhima manage to bring Armaan down for dinner, Padma was happy to see Armaan little better as she was hoping to see his single expression when he eat foods cook by her... 

It would be the first time that Armaan or any Mallik would be going to have food cook by her... Padma knows, she can't competitive with Riddhima as she hardly do cooking having servants in the house but Riddhima prefer to make dinner or breakfast whenever she get time so she is the greatest cook among them... 

Soon they were sitting around the dinning table as Padma and Riddhima serve them, Nikki also was going to serve Karan but Riddhima stop her asking her to sit with others for dinner... Karan asked Riddhima and Padma to joins them too but they deny saying not before they serve others... 

So after serving them, Riddhima sit next to Armaan while Padma sit next to Shashank... Karan and Nikki already start with their food, they started to praise Padma for the delicious foods as it always make them remember of Nandini when any one cook for them... 

Padma look at Armaan who was just sitting playing with his food, Riddhima who was listening to others saw Padma looking towards Armaan so she also look at her side to see Armaan just staring at his plate without eating... 

Riddhima knows still Armaan must be thinking about what happen tonight, Riddhima look at Padma who gave her a small smile as she look back at her plate...Riddhima look at Armaan and hold his hand under the table making Armaan look towards her... Riddhima show Padma through her eyes to which Armaan move his gaze away from her looking their surrounding... 

Armaan was too lost in his world, he didn't realized when Riddhima and Padma sit with them... Seeing Padma silently having her dinner, Armaan look back at Riddhima who shows his plate as if asking what he needs to do now... Armaan look at his plate which was filled with his favorite foods, he look back at Riddhima who blink her eyes as if asking to go ahead... Armaan gave a small smile to her and put first bite in his mouth as he chew it and force it down from his throat which was block due to crying from last few hours... 

Riddhima kept looking at him as he slowly taste every foods which she has serve for him, Armaan who very well could feel her gaze look back at her before moving his gaze to Padma who was trying to be a part of the conversation which was happening between Karan, Shashank and Nikki... Riddhima again squeeze his hand softly as she was still holding it, Armaan knew what he has to do...
'Ma...' Armaan call Padma...

Everyone got silent hearing Armaan voice, all look at him while Riddhima smile knowing how well Armaan understood what he needs to do... Riddhima ask through her eyes from others do go back to their conversation as Armaan wouldn't feel comfortable if others attention was on him...
'Kiya huva baccha...' Padma ask as Shashank and Karan continue their conversation...
'Khana bohot accha hai ma, thank you...' Armaan said...
'Aapko accha laga, main bohot khush hoon...' Padma said smiling to him... 

Rest of the dinner pass like that, Padma was smiling as Armaan like the food where else Nikki just can't stop praising her... While Riddhima talk to Padma and Nikki, Armaan just kept quiet as he finish his food... 

Once they finished, Armaan left without saying anything or giving anyone a chance to stop him... Everyone knows he would need sometimes alone, so they didn't stop him... Others sit in the hall as they talk about the coming function which was Armaan and Riddhima reception... As the marriage took place the previous night, they thought to keep the reception a day after knowing both groom and bride would be very tired after all the rituals... 

Shikayat 2 - An AR SS - Completed!!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara