Part 8

Riddhima sleep was disturb by some noises, first she ignore it and try to go back to sleep but when she felt something or someone was holding her tight Riddhima try to open her eyes with difficulty... As it was still dark, Riddhima laid trying to remember where she was and when her surrounding started to get clear she remember she was in the flight with Armaan on their way to the honeymoon destination... 

Armaan, when Riddhima mind remind her about him who was sleeping on her seat and feeling the hold getting tighter and tighter, Riddhima move her face to see Armaan moving his head side to side as he mumble something under his breath as he was sweating badly to catch his breath which was sharp as if he was fighting to breath normally but something was making him panic...

Nightmares, Riddhima sleep vanished from her eyes realizing that again Armaan was having a nightmare... Her back was towards him so before waking him, Riddhima try to turn around to face him but Armaan hold was too tight as it make difficult her to turn in his arms...

Feeling Riddhima movement, Armaan hold got more tight but Riddhima manage to turn and face him as she saw worried lines visible on his forehead... Riddhima look around but as it was still dark, she really it was still night... It wasn't long that they had fall asleep and she forgot that Armaan hasn't take his medicine for the night...

Riddhima felt guilty that for the first time she forgot about his medicine, before and after they got married in last two days she didn't forget to make sure him take medicine but being busy whole day getting ready for the journey and when finally she got time to relax it slip from her mind that she needs to give him, his dose... 

Riddhima who was busy feeling guilty for not taking proper care of her husband just a matter of three days after their marriage, got her trace broke hearing Armaan blabbering something in his sleep... Riddhima just put her hand on Armaan cheek, knowing her one touch will make him calm and that was what happen but he still keep moving his head as if he was still seeing the nightmare which has left a deep mark in his heart...
'Armaan...' Riddhima whisper his name as her voice shake due to tears...

Feeling guilty for Armaan condition because it was due to her carelessness, Riddhima try to wake him up before she give him, his medicine so rest of the night he could sleep soundlessly...
Only Riddhima didn't know that Armaan was slowly coming out from his nightmare with her touch and soft voice calling him back which was helping him to put the nightmare out from his absent mind as sleep was still occupied it making he have no sense of what was happening to him...

Riddhima shift close to him as she kiss his chin while caring his cheek softly with her fingertips, feeling Armaan relaxing with her touch as his hold was loosing around her body but still he manage to hold her in his arms being in slumber as Riddhima keep trying to bring him out from whatever nightmare Armaan was having...

ARMAAN POV START 

Everything was burning down in front of my eyes, I heard mom crying for help but I couldn't move or forward my hand to hold the hand mom was giving me to take her out from the burning house... I felt myself going numb realizing what will happen next, the fear of loosing mom was affecting my mind as I felt myself going in to paralyzed state...

Nor I could move or my voice could come out from my mouth, only thing I could do was just stare... Stare while the fire were making mom die in that burning house, the heat that no alive person can bear for long but helplessly I kept staring mom as my body didn't react to my order...
When the last bit fall, I don't know how I found my voice but it wasn't loud enough to reach mom as it came like more a whisper than my normal voice...
'M... Mo... Mom...
Mmm... Momm...'

I couldn't help but let my body sink in to the ground on my knee, my eyes still staring at the sight in front of me while I felt I was loosing control on my brain but something happen that I never expect... A new voice, calling me before the happening make me forget who I m and before the fear take control over in my brain...
'Armaan...'